How much weight have you put on so far?

Ive not put on any weight lost a stone :( xxx

1st tri i was struggling with getting the weight off for my impending Tummy Tuck.. not knowing I was pregnant and happily lost 10lb.. but then.. since finding out I have put 2lb on so I am 10stone now.

I'm 26wks and I've put on over 2.5 stone :( :( :( not complaining though cause as soon as Lucy comes along I'll be pounding the streets with her and buggy getting back down to my size 8's haha

i havent put nothing on yet :D i lost nearly a stone due to morning sickness and even now i'm still half a stone less then i was when i wasnt pg. mad really as with both my girls i put on loads of weight even with the morning sickness. x

I am packing it on unfortunately.. it is like my metabolism and digestion just come to a screeching hault when I am pregnant.. I am eating healthy and chasing 3 boys around... so I give up...

depends on the scales, time of day etc etc - anything from 3-12lbs!!!

I'm going only really on what my doc weighs me at as I go there first thing and always wear light clothes (coz I know he'll weigh me! :rofl:)
Anyway at my 12week appt I'd gained 0.5kg (1lb), at my 17week 1.1kg (2.5lb) in total.
I have an appt tomorrow at 23w2d and I suspect I'll have gained about 5kg total (circa 12lb) but I'll update afterwards.

I have gained 4-5lbs so far and unsure if that is ok or not?
Seems to go up and down every week but never more than 5lb from my original start weight.

Yep confirmed at doctors today I've put on just over 5kilos total. He's not very impressed, doesn't want me to gain much more than a kilo in the next month and not more than 10-12kilos by the end. I knew I'd had a greedy few weeks so I was expecting it. Just need to try and be a bit healthier - should be easier with the warmer weather coming.

my midwife doesnt weigh me reguarly are they ment to? my work have started doing a diet thing where people weigh themselves every week and see if they loose weigh, and they thought it would be good to see how much i out on! lol
I went on last week and this week and i have put on 2oz so far, whats the weekly ammount you should be putting on to be gaining weight for the baby? x

I've put on 23lbs (5lbs short of 2 stone) :(

I now weight 10 stone exactly! I made a thread about how much weight i had gained yesterday because i'm in shock with the whole situation.

I've measured my stomach today and it's 37 inches and i use to be 27 inches.

I am packing it on unfortunately.. it is like my metabolism and digestion just come to a screeching hault when I am pregnant.. I am eating healthy and chasing 3 boys around... so I give up...

Me too! It's the weirdest thing, I think our hormones may be affecting our metabolism, seriously. Because there is no reason I should have gained this much weight, and everywhere - not only my stomach.

i am still 3lbs lighter than before i got my bfp. since my booking in app with the midwife at 9 weeks i have put on 10lbs

Me too! It's the weirdest thing, I think our hormones may be affecting our metabolism, seriously. Because there is no reason I should have gained this much weight, and everywhere - not only my stomach.

I've put on 1lbs less than you yet i'm 3 weeks behind you. Mine is all bump though i haven't really put it on anywere else yet. It's really odd isn't it how some people gain a lot of weight and other's don't gain much at all.

I've gained around 9lb so far! but i reckon most of that is on my bust as its damn heavy now :lol:

I always pile it on when pregnant even though i keep to 3 meals a day..! But i am getting a Wii fit for xmas so those LB's are gonna be gone.

Ive put on 1 stone and abit in total since December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->