How much weight have you put on so far?

I gained loads of weight when i was pregnant with a girl, this time im having a boy and its all bump i havnt put it on anywhere else :) x

Joeyjo, why is the doc so unimpressed??!?!! Isn't that normal??
I've put on about 10lbs since I got pregnant and thought that's ok, because they say about 2-4lbs in tri1 and then from 12 weeks, 1 per week. SO where I am, thats about a max of 10 (ok, I'm pushing the top end when I should be pushing the bottom end.....) But I'd have thought it's ok?

He says I should be at 4kg at the mo so I have more leeway in the 2nd half. I'm OK but very much right at the top end. They are much stricter here, think its because the population as a whole is a lot less overweight and very fitness orientated.

I lost about 4kg's when i had morning sickness and i've put 4kg back on - so no weight gain yet :D

I'm scared to look -- I was at about 14lbs on the weekend, but over the past few days I've gotten HUGE!

I lost half a stone pretty much the day I got my BFP lol and I still haven't put it back on. None of it. It's weird!

does anyone else struggle a little when they step on the scales and see what weight they have put on.
I know its for the good of the baby and its natural etc and I am in no way saying that I am starving myself as I am scared to put weight on (far from it!) but to spend most of your life watching your weight and keeping it down to see it creep up and up is strange for me.

I have to admit, I too am finding it really really hard seeing those numbers - I'm working my way through the numbers I fought really hard to lose not so long ago, so it's really hard seeing them again.
I get freaked out that others here have put on so little compared to me too :-(

10thSept, I can relate to the dread of seeing the numbers go up, and i had battled to lose them before. I have put on about the same as u, maybe a bit more!

I think i posted on here earlier when the post was started just thought i would put my update on here. Now at 1 day away from being 19 weeks I have gained 9 pounds

No idea, I never weigh myself, but I'll be intrigued to find out at my next midwifes appointment, and I'll let you know!!

I've lost 9lbs due to sickness, still being sick and haven't put an ounce on yet. 13+3 :headspin:

So far I've gained about 10lbs - all of it since week 16. I am thinking that this is pretty good - I am not eating more or less than before, and am eating healthy, well balanced meals, so whatever I gain is what I gain IMO. I was a bit larger to begin with, but then again, i am weird - the largest I've ever been in my life was when I was training for a 1/2 marathon - then when I was training for and doing the Inca Trail. I doubt that I was meant to be a small girl!!! So I can live with a few added pounds, as long as I am still healthy!

:)
A

Ive lost 6kg so far, lost 2.5kg in 1st tri, then another 3.5kg from weeks 9-16... and stayed the same since 16 weeks to now... but have a huge bump!
MW wasnt interested in weight loss, jus wanted to get the appointment over with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->