How much weight have you put on so far?

I have put on 12lb and i am 26 weeks, 1lb 13oz of that is baby xx

Dont forget you are carrying a great deal of extra fluid around with you in increased blood volume and amniotic fluid and also your placenta not to mention the baby :)

I've put on a stone so far! It's good though because I was only 7 stone (44kg) pre-pregnancy so it's a big deal for me. I'm loving having an ass!

I feel bad now...I've gained sooooo much. Last time a checked was when I was just at the start of 2nd trimester and I had gained 2 stones!!! Goodness knows how much more I have put on - My clothes are starting to get a little too tight!

I've gained about 5.5lbs from pre-preg weight. I'm wearing normal trousers but with a bump band to hold them up.

At 21 weeks I have gained just over half a stone. My stomach is enormous but nowhere else seems to have got bigger so guessing I have lost a bit from elsewhere and its moved to my tummy. I am not worrying about weight gain too much, just trying not to eat too much junk and figure my baby will let me know if it needs something else. S/he seems to love ice cold chocolate milk so if that continues I am sure my weight will increase rapidly! Eeeeek why can't I crave ice/vegetables?! Ha ha

I've gained a whopping 35Lbs... started out at 95Lbs though so the doctor says I needed it.. and every time he sees I've gained more he says "no, that's good for you." With my first 2 I only gained 30-35Lbs the whole pregnancy. I know it will come off with breastfeeding but it's gotten SO annoying. The extra weight just feels cumbersome and makes me feel like it's too much effort to move. DH says the weight is good too. I just feel like a big blob though. I'm not even eating that much.. I did for a bit but it tapered off a few weeks ago.

Yea i found a site the other day will have to see if i can find it again it told you how much things roughly weighed like the baby at whatever stage you are ...the placenta the fluid there was a few other things to and im sure it added up to about 10lb ....so if thats right ive put on 1lb .in myself lol

this is for someone of 24 weeks cant find any other weeks

Fetus: 7.5 to 8.5 pounds
Amniotic fluid: 1 to 2 pounds
Placenta: 1 to 2 pounds
Increase of blood and fluid volume: 4 to 8 pounds
Uterine muscles: 2 to 3 pounds
Breasts: 2 to 3 pounds
Fat deposits around internal organs: 2 to 10 pounds

Hope this makes ya feel better lol

I think this is for end of your pregnancy as baby cant be 7-8lb abit confusing that was

I refuse to weigh myself. Though someone said yesterday I looked wider which they meant in addition to very small bump. I feel disgusting, some trousers still fit, some don't. It's quite depressing but I just can't stop eating rubbish.

here is the link if anyone wants it it does show you whats going on in diff weeks in pregnancy

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...1amqCA&usg=AFQjCNFo7wxYNgOP_wAR2q_Aqc5V6M5Apw

I think this is for end of your pregnancy as baby cant be 7-8lb abit confusing that was

This cant be for 24 wks.....your LO is about 2lb at 26wks ish so.....

I am currantly 8 lb lighter than I was pre pregnancy. If I was you I wouldn't be worried I am more worried this time than last as by this stage With alfie I had gained about 21lb I gained 1lb this week and was quite excited my OH says it's the first time he's seen me excited about gaining weight :)

i am not going to weigh myself anymore, tbh im not too bothered about all the weight iv put on. im just enjoying my pregnancy.
dont let it annoy you or get you down girls. lets embrace our beautiful blooming bumps [and bums lol] :haha: :hugs:

This cant be for 24 wks.....your LO is about 2lb at 26wks ish so.....

Yes i noticed that it was quite confusing as it was in the 24 weeks pregnant it must be for at end of pregnancy what rougly should of been gained.

It does show you why it's ok to put a good few lbs on though doesnt it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->