How much weight have you put on so far?

I'm 17 weeks and so far havent put on any weight so far, infact i've lost 12lbs since being pregnant. Doctor doesnt seem to concerned though, she assures me it'll find me again soon enough!

i weighed myself today and have not put any weight on, i'm nearly 23 weeks so this can't be right can it? they are digital scales so not just my eyes playing tricks on me

i'm almost 24 weeks and i've gained about 8 pounds so far. :)

i havent gained anything so far but its early day lol

I have no idea where little man is hiding, i look like i have put on a tiny amount of weight, but everyone i meet can't believe i am 23 weeks pregnant! xxx

Im a big fat wobbly whale...cant believe how fat my face has got!! Ive put on about 17lb already and im only 24 weeks!!!! Im already big anyway...what a fatty fatty fatty bum bum i am!!!!
And I just ate a sausage and egg mcmuffin. bad. x

Started with BMI of 19, and have put on 11-12 lbs so far: I'm 16 weeks today :blush: Some sites say this is too much, some say it's fine...

I'm a chubber anyway

I am 17 weeks and put on 4lb so far. I fully expect to put on loads though

hello girls,not sure if anyone else has posted this but this is a pregnancy weight gain calculator
https://www.thebabycorner.com/tools/pregnancy/calculators/weightcalculator.php
I am on the plump side with a bmi of 33 and have not gained anyweight, I've lost about 2 stone instead by eating super healthy and your know morning sickness! yippeeeee

I have gained 3.5lbs so far. I hope to not gain any more than 25lbs or so, as I am a chunky monkey to begin with.

My BMI was 20 and so far I have gained 5 lbs.... trying to slow it down because it has been all a sudden, since my sickness has slowed down. Its also so hard because of all the holiday treats!

My BMI was 20 and so far I have gained 5 lbs.... trying to slow it down because it has been all a sudden, since my sickness has slowed down. Its also so hard because of all the holiday treats!
oh and I am only 14 weeks on Thursday :nope:

Thanks girlies for all of your replies! It's just so hard with all of the Xmas chocs around! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->