how much weight have you put on??

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
was thinkin before, i've not put on as much weight as i'd have expected to. have put on about 2.5stone.

so come on ladies, how much have you put on, and how does it compare to what you thought you'd gain???

I've put on 8 kilos, just over a stone so far, but am only in week 27 so have some to go yet. Was hoping to be able to keep a better eye on my weight gain, but have been on bed rest for so long that it's been impossible!

bit less than 2 stone :blush: mind you most of that is bump, no fat deposited anywhere else yet.

No idea! I almost wish I had scales just so I could post properly on thee weight threads! lol

Just under 1 stone. It's all bump though - not an ounce anywhere else on my body!!

I did put on a stone and a half but lost some oddly enough.In total I have put on a stone but my thighs have turned in to jelly.Going to need to do some serious toning up.

2 & 1/2 STONE SO FAR!!!!!!!:rofl::hissy::blush::dohh:

after i got over the initial devastation:rofl: i dont feel too bad, its all on my bump ( and a teeny bit on me arse of course! ) but i haven't eaten any different to before i was pregnant, mainly due to feeling sick alot and just not felt need to eat alot!

so im thinking there is alot of water:blush: and im not bothered, reckon by the end will have gained 3 stone xxx either that or it really is a big baby?!!! will find out more next week at MW!!!

About a stone with only 4 weeks to go-I reckon I'll gain about another 1/2 stone at least though as now I'm on mat leave!!I expected to gain loads more then this..... really thought I was going to balloon up as all the women in my family seem too,but I've been really lucky.

6lbs - but i must have lost loads of weight at first cos I had hypermeisis (sp!). x

I only weighed myself recently, and only so I have a starting weight for afterwards. Although other than breastfeeding and getting lots of vitamins I won't be trying to lose anything.

You always see those celebs on magazine covers "how I lost my 4 stone of baby weight ... in a week" lol, I think it's ridiculus.

The day we have these babies will probably be the quickest weight loss any of us have ever experienced.

Haven't got a clue...:D
I don't own any scales,& the midwife doesn't weigh me,so??!
I will weigh myself when I'm next in Tesco on their scales,ha ha.

My last weigh in put me at 9kilos two weeks ago (my scales at home dont work at all anymore... they gave me the fright of my life and told me a little over 2 weeks ago that I'd lost 4 kilos since last time I'd checked.... totally freaked me out worrying about the baby!!!)

This is less than I think I expected to gain, because being pregnant I gave myself permission to eat whatever I want whenever I want and I've gained no weight outside of the belly. Surely I'm going to have to pay for eating all that icecream and marshmellows eventually!!!

I have put on about 2 stone so far - been naughty though all the way through the pregnancy and eaten what I wanted, when I wanted so I can't really complain too much....x

I have lost 1st 3lbs!!!! For some reason I lose weight in all my pregnancies (this is my 5th), I started at 11 st 13 lb this time, but my problem is that I put it all on once I have had the baby. I do tend to lose my appitite at beginning but since I was 16 weeks and felt better I have been eating loads, but weight just stays the same now. lol

i've put on 20 pounds so far, i thought i would put loads on when i got pregnant so i'm quite happy with 20 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->