how much weight have you put on??

I think I'm heading for about 2 stone over all. I had my 38wk visit on monday at the mw, and her scales are the only ones I've been measured on so far... Anyway it was meant to be my last visit but I forgot to weigh myself, so I'm tempted to go back next week to jump on the scales for the official final reading!

I'm pretty happy with the weight I've put on, it's a little more than I would have liked but hey, I don't really care. However I am so sick of my MIL telling me how massive I am (apparently its because I was sooo thin to start with)! All I seem to hear is "Oh I didn't think you'd get that big, I thought you'd just have a nice neat ball at the front" (she actually used the phrase "I can't believe how fat your arse has gotten")..... ahhhhh.... sorry for that little rant.

I have put on about 2 stone.....lol.....which in pounds I guess is 28 pounds.
28 pounds for 28 weeks!!!

Lets hope that trend does not maintain itself or I will have 40 extra pounds by the time babes comes!! :dohh:

i must be a heffer compared to all you ladies, as I am ahead of all of you in weight but behind in weeks......must weigh now.....:rofl:

I've put on just under 2 stone - just bump though really, haven't gained much weight anywhere else.

Technically I have put on 1 stone 6lb, but I'd lost a stone from morning sickness which I have now regained and I am now 6lb up from my pre-pregnancy weight. x

i stopped going on the scales about 3 weeks ago but was at just over 2 stone then. I reckon about 3 by the end...? I was hoping for anywhere between 2 and 3 so around there will be fine!

DOnt worry about weight gain ladies :) I put on just over 4 stone in my pregnancy and its fallen off since given birth!!! Due to having no time to eat :rofl: and ALOT of it being water and swelling- you'd be suprised places i didnt think were swollen were :) I still have about just over a stone to lose but thats me new jelly belly :)

So make the most of this time girlies :) EAT EAT EAT!!! :) XXXXX

i dont know how much ive gained. am scared to get the scales out. i havent gained weight on my body though to look at, just bump and boobs. might be brave later and weigh myself. will let you know the outcome

lol i had barely put on 2 stone til the last couple of weeks and the rests come now cos i cant stop eatin crap!

20lbs so far. . . luckily mostly in boobs and bump. Hoping to come in at under the recommended 35lbs. . .

I've put on 37lbs to date. :cry:

People don't believe me, as I don't "look" like I've gained that much... but I have. I was 137lbs before I got pregnant, and with 8 weeks to go I'm 174. Math doesn't lie, I'm afraid.

'Scuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just under a stone!!!! Still have long time to grow though:rofl:

Just around 20 lb so far. I think I'll make it to my goal of 25 gained in total!

I was 6 and a half stone before hand and I weighed myself today and Im 8 stone 11lbs now. Boo hooo

xx

I've put on 18lbs so far but I am eating so much junk I expect that will quadruple on maternity leave :cry: x x

As far as I no Ive only put on 6 pounds so far I have my doc appt friday so I will if ive gained more lol

Have put on 5 kgs which i think is about 11 pounds. Lost alot of weight in the beginning though with morning sickness. xx

Haven't got any scales... I was 8 stone to start with - last time i was round my parents house I checked and was over 9 - that was a couple of months ago lol!

5 lbs! the scales have only moved in the past 4 weeks for me from the starts but I lost weight cause I was being sick so much! and i have went off most foods and sweets now.

6lbs so far.
i put a stone on with my 1st, then when she was born my metablism went to pot and put on another stone lol

mw told me anything over a stone you keep after the birth.

right braved the scales and ive put on 24lbs. went and cried. i want to know where it all is, its not on my face and from the back i look pre pregnancy (until i waddle/walk) im just all bump so either a big baby or alot of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->