How much will BT charge me for phoning the US?

Cat

Reaction score
Im so pissed off, I ordered some nappies from the US on the 30th of April and they still havent arrived. I have emailed them twice but my email is a hot mail account and I think there spam filter may be picking them up as I know they had problems once before with recieveing them.

Is it going to cost loads to phone them? I just want to get a parcel tracking number as according to my order code they were dispatched imediatly and they have always been really nice and helpfull before.

I rang Suz for hours an it cost a fiver :D

Do you want me to call them for you? Let me know. If I use my cell phone it will cost me nothing.

Oh could your Suz that would be great, I always worry I will get the time difference wrong and wake someone up at a bad hour lol!

This is the company https://www.mommacommuneboutique.com/index.php The phone number is toll free (whatever that means)

I ordered a pocket nappy sampler pack and emailed with my requests, the order was placed on the 30th April order number 1142 and was paid for using OHs paypal account in the name of Mark Scott. Delivery address is for Norwich in the UK.

Im sure they will have sent it cause they are normally very prompt, prob postal service to blame, but if I could get a tracking number or something to trace it.

I just tried to call them and it sounded like a personal answering machine. I did not leave a message, but I will try to call them again tomorrow morning.

Thank you hun, very much appreciated :)

Cat,

I called on saturday and go the answering machine. Then I called yesterday and still got the answering machine. Maybe closed on the weekend? So I just called. (8:03 am my time and 11:03 am her time) Anyways. I still got the answering machine. So this Time I have left a message. Just asked for the status of the order or if I could get a tracking number. I gave her my cell number so hopefully she will call back.

Thanks for that Suz. I wil have to look at placing a dispute with paypal soon just to protect myself. I know they have prob been good and posted but you have to submit a claim within 45 days if it shows up or is resolved in the mean time I can always retract that claim.

Hi Suz, just to let you know if you do get a call back from them, I started a paypal dispute today. So they have recieved another email from me. In ten days I will escalate it into a claim if I have heard nothing so I can at least try to get my money back.

So far I have heard nothing from them. Just called the number and it went to the answering machine.

Well its all resolved, they got the paypal dispute and obviously didnt want to risk getting their paypal account suspended cause they have fully refunded me and said how they have been unable to get a global shipping tracker number so its got lost in the system. You never know I might get lucky and have the nappies show up eventually as well, but at least I have my money back, thanks for trying for me Suz.

No problem. But if they didnt return e-mails or phone calls, sounds like they didnt even ship it out.:hugs: Glad that it got resolved and Glad I can help. Toll Free numbers mean you can call from anywhere and it is free for the caller. The owner of the phone number pays for the call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->