How much would u pay

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
I was flickering through a mags today and saw this website which not post as of yet until wobs say so but i though what a nice prezzy that would be for a mum to be , read what you get in the pack and let me know how much u think its cost i will let you know the price as soon as some gets it ~
i will give you a clue its more than 50quid!!

Ingredients

Half Bottle of Moët Champagne
50 Huggies Nappies
Super-Soft Fleece Blanket
Muslin Square - Pink or Blue
Muslin Square - White
Baby Hair Brush & Comb
Manicure Set With Velour Teddy Motif Case
Teddy Bear Design Nappy Travel Wallet
Bib With Matching Bag
Long Sleeved Bodysuit With Matching Bag
Teddy Bear Bootees
Teddy Bear Soother Chain With Soother in Plastic Case
Plush Sleeping Bear Rattle
Lullaby Musical Bear
2 Pairs Scratch Mitts
2 Heat Sensitive Weaning Spoons
Natural Red Clover Nappy Cream
Natural Calendula Daily Care Cream
Natural Chamomile Shampoo/Bodywash
Natural Lavender Cleansing Bar
Organic Hibiscus Bubble Bath With Bubble Wand
Natural Unscented Baby Massage Oil
Natalia New Mum Bath Soak
Natalia New Parent Instant Revitaliser

Dont know but wouldnt mind it :lol:

i would say £80+ if contents are upmarket or £50-55 if run of the mill

bex

i would say its prob priced at £79.99

but tbh (seing as im a tight arse :lol: ) i would only pay £50 at the most for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

really higher much higher another clue its based in london and the idea came about from sex in the city show

Why arent they offering Bollinger then lol i would dmand higher if to pay that high I am guessing £259 and from Harrods

bex

well im not going to guess anymore cos in my opinion its very over priced i would only pay £50 for it but hey im a tight arse :lol: :lol:

bexxie said:
Why arent they offering Bollinger then lol i would dmand higher if to pay that high I am guessing £259 and from Harrods

bex

not from harrods and lower than 259

bexxie said:
£200 come on put us out of misery
well done bexxie very close £199.00 thats is the most expensive they do they do cheaper version for the tight arse heheheh here you go i think they are nice prezzy https://www.thenappycake.co.uk select the delux cake and that is the one i was talking about!!!

They are nice but I could make those easier I reckon and cheaper but the concept is geat! Right need to send that link accidently to my mates who keep asking what i want (the rich ones lol)

sorry but no way would i spend that kind of money on something like that :shock: :shock: :shock:

i would be much more happier with a 6 pk of bottles and a pack of nappies :lol: :lol:

wow that is expensive, I know you get alot in it but if yout it all individually from asda would only be about £60 lol. looks very sweet tho x

Yeah Lauz I agree all thats stuff only comes to a 1/4 of that price.

Personally I wouldnt be to impressed if someone got me that, as the money could be spent on a lot more usefull baby stuff than that. Its a bit gimicky.

When my second niece was born Imade them a gift hamper myself, which I think takes a lot more thought and effort. Plus it was great fun buying all the stuff. Got them stocked up on nappies, babygrows, babay care products, blankets and toys etc all in a big storage box plus a couple of treats in the form of alcohol and choc for proud parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->