• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how much?

melissa22

Mummy Liam and bump
Reaction score
how many oz in total is ur little one drinking in 24 hours? x

logan drinks max 14oz a day but hes older than liam so cant really compare as logans on solids also.at 1 month logan was having 21-24oz a day.xx

Brooke is 4 months and drinks around 30oz a day

I think at around a month old she was drinking about 20 - 25 ish a day

jack was taking 40-50oz a day last week. But I've been told I'm over feeding him and that he's just comfort sucking. So had to cut it down, managed to get him to 30oz over last two days but it should be about 25oz (or so I've been told). He does seem to be taking his milk much better now thou and isn't messing about as much.

6.30am 4oz
10.30am 4oz
2.30pm 4oz
5.50pm 4.5oz

this is what he's had today so far, is this enough?

They say you are supposed to take their body weight and times it by 2.5 to give how many oz. Liss sometimes has 4 x 8 oz bottles or 5 depends if she sleeps through. She is 16lb and should be on 40oz which is spot on if she has the 5 bottles, but she is a little pigglet cos she has 10 mins of boob too most feeds lol HV made me feel loads better though as my little munchkin is a long baby so her height coincides with her weight. Wooo

So how much does he weigh? Although I wouldn't worry too much if hes eating enough to satisfty him, unless he isn't putting on weight of course!

They say you are supposed to take their body weight and times it by 2.5 to give how many oz. Liss sometimes has 4 x 8 oz bottles or 5 depends if she sleeps through. She is 16lb and should be on 40oz which is spot on if she has the 5 bottles, but she is a little pigglet cos she has 10 mins of boob too most feeds lol HV made me feel loads better though as my little munchkin is a long baby so her height coincides with her weight. Wooo

So how much does he weigh? Although I wouldn't worry too much if hes eating enough to satisfty him, unless he isn't putting on weight of course!

he was 10lb6 last thursday he takes between 18-22oz in 24 hour x

he was 10lb6 last thursday he takes between 18-22oz in 24 hour x

You are more or less spot on then calculating it that way. I did 10lb x 2.5 its 25oz so seems like he is eating more or less what he should be. Those remember are just rough guidelines so all is good. He will tell you if he wants more lol

Jayden is a piggy, he likes his milk, he has 36oz (6 bottles x 6oz each), 3 of them (night bottles) are hungrier baby milk and other 3 are normal formula.
I think u should give as much as ur baby needs, my HV has told me that Jayden is thriving and putting on weight steadily so Im not worrying, Im sure he will cut down alot on formula when he starts weaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"