How my hospital appointment went today

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope you are all well, we had our appointment at hospital today they took bloods from OH to check if he carries Cystic fibrosis as if he carries this then that could be the reson for azoospermia, they are also checking for chromizone prob ie xxy instead of xy they say they don't think this is problem as guys with this are extremely tall skinny and he is not they are also checking is hormone levels it will take 8 weeks to get results bk and they are sending us out appoint to come bk for about then, the consultant also said to oh that it is extremely unlikely that dd is oh as there has bn no infection and no bump and total azoospermia doesn't just happen but that doesn't matter as to us regardless of dna dd is her's and we love her no matter what, also got my results and everything is normal so at least that is something, We are getting put on waiting list for icsi they say that we will be on the waiting list for around a year which means we will be ready to start our family for about 2 months after our wedding :happydance::headspin:, we are going to take advantage of doing it on nhs first as we would like big family and means we can keep the money towards further kids.

xxxx

Glad to see that you are finally getting some answers. Good news that you have got the all clear. Fingers crossed for all OH's results.

GLad you got some answers hun,

Pleased you have something to go on ...

xxx

:hugs:

Sorry to hear news about DD, but you are right that there is more to being a father than just biology. Does your OH plan to persue it with her mother?

Glad to hear your wait for ICSI isn't too long (NHS-wise anyway) and that it fits in so well with your wedding. At least now you can chill out and plan the wedding (can those two things happen at once!? :lol:) and enjoy your love-life without having to TTC.

H

xx

I'm glad to see your looking forward sweetie & I am very sorry to hear about OHs DD as you say you both love her no matter what. I hope that side of things works out for the best if you decide to take that further with the mother.

Many hugs x x

Thanks guys, were not going to prusue it with her mother as tbh her mother is an absoloute bitch n if she knew he wasn't her dad that way she would stop us cn her or twist things in wee ones head don't know if we will ever tell wee one tbh as her mum prob doesn't even know who is she is rite slapper, sorry to say but when oh got with her mother it was bcause he ggrow close after feelin sorry 4 her after all things she said happened to her (he didn't like her when met her n all things happened to her turned out to b lies he was only 18) then after few weeks she dropped act n the real heer started to come out oh was gonna leave her but then she announced she was preh (had only slept wi her twice) but way he bn brought up he thought he had to stay n even when he spoke to his mum she said he would have to, he left her when we one was bout 1 n then found out she had slept with 7 opf his mates so who else was there!! I know we one has rite to know the truth but why turn her world upside down when she won't get any answers its not fair on her so we'd rather not say, to give u other idea of how bad mother is she has wee boy from other guy n she took so many drugs durin preg he was born wi arms n legs twisted roung wrong way he has bn goin 4 opps since birth to correct it she has also bn caught drug dealing from house!!!! but she got away with it ffs!! I just feel the wee one with us or oh mum every weekend n all school holidays thats the only stability she gets I don't want her feeling that is takin away frm her or the mother taking it away!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->