how offten do you clean your carpets?

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
I mean like a proper wash not a hoover?

In our house we have to really eat in our living room since our kitchen is sooo dinky and with the dog in there which with kyle and his food means i need to really do it atlest once a week

I spot clean mine instead of doing the whole thing. We wouldn't be able to have a wet carpet whilst it dries because of Tegan crawling around

I do the same, I spot clean but we did have the whole house done just before Christmas ( Emily wasn't crawling yet )

I only have carpet on the stairs. Have never cleaned it unless there has been a visible mark! I need a new one though as i dropped a tin of paint over on the landing and now have to have big stupid vase covering it and it gets in the way!

I hate cleaning the carpet. Because we have no hallway the living room carpet gets so messy. We just got it cleaned professionally today and they did an amazing job. I really wish we'd picked a darker carpet, but at the time it never even crossed my mind!
https://s1.postimage.org/1352n4tqc/carpets2.jpg Click if you dare :haha:

I hate cleaning the carpet. Because we have no hallway the living room carpet gets so messy. We just got it cleaned professionally today and they did an amazing job. I really wish we'd picked a darker carpet, but at the time it never even crossed my mind!

wow that a huge difference we have no hall way.. although we do have a dark carpet but we just have one of the Vax carpet cleaners a stand upright one and its not the best but it does a good job between kyles food and body fluids and the puppys muddy paws lol

Wow that is a difference!!

We've only got carpet on the stairs (the rest of the house has laminate) so it's easy to just spot clean the steps and the laminate is SOOO easy to keep clean :)

i just spot clean but really need new carpets

I have laminate and tiles lol but upstairs I just do spots as the upstairs does not get dirty x

I've had it done twice since we moved in now, so once a year in the Summer. I'm gonna do it around July this year but we're gonna hire the machine ourselves because I just found out the hiring of the machine is free for me through work, we just have to pay for the cleaning products :thumbup: Looking foward to doing it though because the carpets are a mess; weaning has certainly put them through their paces lol xx

I've had it done twice since we moved in now, so once a year in the Summer. I'm gonna do it around July this year but we're gonna hire the machine ourselves because I just found out the hiring of the machine is free for me through work, we just have to pay for the cleaning products :thumbup: Looking foward to doing it though because the carpets are a mess; weaning has certainly put them through their paces lol xx

yeah i blame weaning to lol that and the fact the landlord has not changed them for over 6 years but i still want my deposit when we leave.

2 top reasons for ruined carpet
1, weaning
2, potty training

well i think anyway lol

we do the whole thing every few months
mil has a carpet cleaner so we just borrow hers

:thumbup:

I had mine done before Xmas last,but it didn't look much better!Brought a Vax upright hoover yesterday,one for pet hair,and it looks so different!!Having the carpet cleaned again soon as mother in law has a carpet cleaner :) xx

Hm, I have a vax carpet cleaner but I havent used it yet! I only have carpet on my stair's and landing :)

I steam clean the carpets once every 6 months, last did when I was pregnant with LO that bored 'cleaning period ' when I was overdue!!, so we are due another one anytime soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->