How often are you doing the BD?

claireyfairy

Mum to 1 pregnant with#2
Reaction score
Know its a bit personal but how often do you do the bd?!!!

We have only been ttc for one month and feel like I am becoming obsessed!!! Think my sex drive has increased coming off the pill but the more I think about having a baby the more obsessive I am becoming!

Had a row last night because I wanted to :sex:really late at night and DH was shattered as he was up at 5 am for work. I am a terrible person!!!

lol my oh is a bit of sex maniac i do get a lot of headaches hehe!!

seriously when ov is near it's all the time ,, last time we tried every other day and it worked !!

I would like to every day, but my OH is like you lissaloo he gets " headaches" haha, ive been told its best to do it every other day to let his swimers build back up x

aww bless you. the day I get positive OPK and the day after are a must for us. This month we did CD 23 and 24 then had a rest 25, 26 and then CD 27 (that's when I got pod OPK) and tonight :) the month I had my chemical we did day before pos OPK then 2 days after. I have a low sex drive, like practically zilch :(

We are trying alternate days this months and then for 3 consecutive days as soon as I got a positive on the OPK. Don't want sex to become a chore or only linked to making babies, really want it to stay relaxed and fun!

its my first month ttc also, so not sure about my cycle yet, but having :sex: everynight! :D

I know what you mean about being obsessed, i can't imagine myself PG? but i'm picked out all the stuff for my unborn already!

when are you due your AF?

from the first free day of AF til day after ovulation day we do it every other day which is all my doc said you really need as just like anything else to much can be a bad thing

all the time as much as possible - lol

at least once a day when we are in the same place - shift work lol

my OH claims to be feeling used - yeh right lol :rofl:

its my first night ttc also, so not sure about my cycle yet, but having :sex: everynight! :D

I know what you mean about being obsessed, i can't imagine myself PG? but i'm picked out all the stuff for my unborn already!

when are you due your AF?

Came off bcp end of march so could be soon or could be in a years time from now. Seems incredibly unpredictable from other bits i have read!!!
How about you?

Well last month we were a bit lax with :sex: and it didn't happen so this month we are doing it as much as possible. I am at my most fertile on Saturday so, we had sex on sunday, tonight, will do on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday! lol.
My o.h works night and as he is the night manager he works over 12 hour shifts, so he is tired a lot. And i do all 6.30am starts so getting time is quite difficult.
x

I'd like to have a lot more sex, like almost every day, but we only manage about once a month. I'm hoping to triple that this month and :sex: 3 days in a row right before OV.

We have :sex: every other day when I can get to bed before he goes to sleep.:rofl: He works construction and now with the sun up early and out late it's late when he gets home and then dinner and dishes and baths:hissy: you know the routine. By the time I get to bed it's sometimes much later than him and he is very tired. So I wake him up and we bd every so often. LOL

We have been trying every other day particularly around my fertile time. I don't tell DH that it is my time as I don't want him to feel pressure which seems to have worked so far.
We seem to be in sink with each other when it comes to :sex: It can be really frustrating when I am in the mood and ov and he isn't but as they say it takes two
soo I need to have patience!

I tried not telling my other half when it was the right time, but then he got an app on his ipod that shows my most fertile days are and when i'm on. Bless him :)
Its normally me that isn't in the mood! I do it anyway, lol.
x

My husband is 7 yrs my junior and has a sex drive to match! If he doesn't get it enough when af is gone he wonders why. LOL :rofl: I don't tell him when my fertile times are as I don't want him to feel pressured. It took three months last time and so hoping I get right the first time this time. LOL :muaha:

We try every other night! For me I think it's gotten so much better since starting TTC :blush:

We aim for every other day from the end of AF, ongoing. Haha. With extras when we feel like it.

sex drive is high, both of ours is. only not jumping on him when i got my af. :rofl:

Maybe some of you have got the right idea. This cycle I told DH when I was OVing and he did complain once that I was making baby-making unromantic. Maybe next month I shouldn't say anything about when I'm OVing.

Once AF leaves, we :sex: every other day for the entire cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"