How often do you change your LO?

Every couple of hours, but I don't time it. And obviously in the morning, and right after a poop. Usually I can poke the diaper through the onesie with my finger and feel if it needs changing. I know that sounds weird, but it's a good way to find out if he needs it or if he's still pretty dry!

Before her feeds if shes not too stressed (otherwise after). Otherwise before bed, in the morning and when she poos. x

I would say I use 4 or 5 nappies a day, one in am, one before bed and then 2 or 3 during the day depending how many poos Jayden does or how wet he is

When she wakes up, has a dorty diaper, before bedtime and a couple of other random times that I just feel like I have to :lol:

I change when I feel like it needs to be changed, obviously after every poo and after lunch because there is usually food in it :lol: I'd say I go through anywhere between 5-10 nappies a day depending on how much she poos ;)

we dont really have a routine... i just change in the morning and before bed without fail.. then normally after eating or when I think "ooh she needs changing" like you said in your OP...!!

always change as soon as she has a poo though cos it stinks :rofl:

I usually change her just before I go out the house too even if she's not had it on long - like Toria said earlier, I think I tend to leave her longer when we are out and about.

Like Phoenix already said, Jack still lets us know, but we tend to check it before a feed too as he often gets fussy and won't latch on well if he's got a wet nappy. I have to add, since switching to cloth I really notice how wet his nappies can be now, I didn't with disposables :blush:

I change Brooke at every feed .. so 5 times a day and then more if she does a random poop

I think it also depends on the babies age, as Hannah's gotten older she seems to be changed a lot less often ;)

I change Harry every 2-3 hours. When he's done a poo obviously I change him as soon as he's done one.

I think it also depends on the babies age, as Hannah's gotten older she seems to be changed a lot less often ;)

This is definately the case for Jay :D Nowadays I change him as soon as he gets up, when he gets up from each nap and before bed. Then random changes if he poops or nappy feels full.

xx

I change Liv first thing in the morning then after every feed unless she poos in between then I obviously change her. She then gets a nappy change just before bed at about 8 and she doesn't wake in the night so that stays on till the morning x

Gabbi tends to let me know when she needs changing, but more often than not, I change her every 3 hours but I do tend to check her before then.

I have noticed something recently though. I get her up. I change her, she feeds, then about 1/2 - 1 hour after changing her, she has done her first poop of the day! Regular as clock work for the last 2 weeks!

One time, she was in the best mood ever, we'd been out all afternoon, she had been sat in car seat and pram. Happy as larry.
(Bulgaria do not have changing rooms/tables/facilities for babies ANYWHERE. I have to change her in the car, pram, etc.)
But this one day, she was happy, not on solids so no routine to when she needed changing. Normally she would tell me, so she went about 4 - 5 hours! Well, I got home and oh my lordy lord, a huge nappy of both!!!!! I was gutted, I couldn't believe it, I felt awful, I knew her nappy was big but I thought I'd change her at home as we were only 10 mins away and she could have nappy off time on the floor. I took it off and my jaw dropped on the floor!! She just laughed!!!!!!!!!!! Other times, she can have the tinyest little poop and she will scream until you change her!

After I change him when we get up, every three/four hours and when he does a poo.

i used cloth nappies, if i dont change her pretty much right away she gets a soggy vest so i change her id say every few hours... :)

umm. i've never really thought about it, i just do it..lol
but, in the morning when he wakes up, then about every 3 hours, unless he does a poo, then i change him then, then after bath-time before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->