How often do you check on your LO once in bed?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Just curious. Im an anxious Mum and she'sonly on her 3rd night in her own bed but Im getting less sleep now than I was before because I am checking on her every 5-10 minutes! xx

Omar is still in our room, & I keep checking on his every 1-2 hrs. When I get tired, I move him to our bed to get more sleep. I dont remember sleeping for a stretch of 4 hrs since he was born. He's been sleeping through since he was 12 weeks, but I cant sleep well since having him as I worry alot. DH is also the same.

We still have the baby monitor on and we check him at least twice x

We also have the monitor on still and I'll probably check once and then again before I go to bed. OH checks him on coming in from Night-shift too.

never unless she cries out for us

Were the same, unless she cries out we never check Chloe we tuck her in when we go to bed and unless we hear from her we don't see her until the morning

same, we dont check either. we have a monitor still though x

Evie is still in our room and we have a baby monitor..I'll usually check on her once or twice in an evening till I go to bed. If she's ill, like she is at the moment, I'll check her once every hour or so.

We have the baby monitor on, before I go to bed I check him maybe every couple of hours, once in bed not unless he cries

Ellie is still in our room at the moment before I go to be I check on her everytime I go to the loo or pass the room for something or if I hear her crying etc...... Through the night im a very light sleeper and I more or less check on her every movement. She is going to be moved into her own room in the next week or so which I am still unsure about but I do think I wake her up when we go to bed. I will 110% have the monitor right next to my head though, hehe x

when he isnt sleeping with us (which is not much but hopefully going to change once we get his ear infection cleared up( if Im up Ill check on him some but usually once before going to bed and then I only get up if he wakes up and cries and thats because I have to bring him into our bed

We also only go in if she cries or she's been awake for a while and isn't managing to get back to sleep. I would be tempted to check on her but she's a light sleeper with a squeaky door and it just isn't worth it!

My boys share a room and the littlest one goes down first. I check on him when putting Tiarnan to bed and then I check on both of them right before I go to bed myself. I then only get up if Cormac cries out for more than 5 minutes or if Tiarnan comes into our room. When Tiarnan comes in I put him straight back in bed and then check on Cormac as I walk out.

Once when i go to bed and if I wake up in the night and can't hear her I check again

Elyse is 22 months and I only check on her after about an hour of being in bed if she's gone straight to bed quietly, then before I go to bed I make sure she's covered up etc. Otherwise not unless she cries for us. I check on her in the morning if I'm awake before she is (and usually I sleep as long as possible so she's my alarm clock lol)

If I'm up to pee or something I peek in and watch her sleep on my way back to bed too, partially to make sure flushing didn't wake her

Only when we go to bed, then I don't hear anything until I get the "Mummy" call in the morning!!

Never unless something out of the ordinary happens like a noise of something.
Obviousy if she crs we go through and if we hear her drop her dummy we may take one to her but mostof the time not

You can hear a pin drop on our baby monitor as well as her breating so I dont really see the need to check on her unless she cries or I think something is off

I'm a bit obsessive about checking Joe I think!! I check him about half an hour after he's gone to sleep and then probably every hour or so. Then again before I go to bed, but not in the night unless he wakes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->