How often to BD?

Charmed86

Reaction score
Hi all! OH & I are officially NTNP as of today! The reason we're going down this route is because I don't know if I will be ovulating and don't want the stress of charting. I went 8 months last time we TTC without an AF. I'm hoping that the weight loss will help, but there's no guarantees :( Anyway, because I don't know when I'm ovulating and when my fertile window would be, I am not sure how often to BD.. Is there a chance of overdoing it? Lol. I was thinking every 2-3 days, does that sound reasonable? Thanks in advance.x

It is recommended to BD every other day, so I reckon every 2-3 days should be fine!
Have fun and sending you lots of :dust:

You should start BD on cycle day 8 and every other day at that. You should only use opk tests to determine when to STOP bding. Lots of people use opk's to figure out when to start bding and that lessens the chance of catching your egg. I did lots of my own research when trying. Once I did this method I got pregnant the first try TWO times! I hope it works for you, I hope you give it a go more than once if you aren't lucky the first try. It's a very effective method. Good luck!

I'm in the exact same boat! We normally BD every 2 days anyway, so not much will change here. I have heard that's a good amount though :) Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->