how old are most of you?

im 15 :thumbup:
16 on the 16th September
good luck for the future hunn x

I'm 20. I've been married for two years as of April, and I have a one and a half year old daughter, and am overdue with my baby boy right now!

18 :) hoping to start tring very soon. just wanna get house and that sorted first :D Good Luck xxx

i'm 16, 17 in july =]
i don't want a baby yet at all, we are sooo not ready, but i'm so broody and it's doing my head in lol.
but i will wait no matter what, i dont want my child to have the same upbringing i did (no my mother wasn't a teen mother lol) i just wanna be ready and want what's best for my child.
please dont take offence to this post lol, i'm sure most of you are amazing mothers, i'm just saying, personally i'm not ready.

19. Pregnant at 19 will have mine a month before my 20th. I was first pregnant at 16 never knew it till I was 16 weeks, they said it died around 8 weeks. I never knew the entire time. So yeah.

I turned 17 in March and I'm nearly nearly 13 weeks! So I actually conceived when I was 16 (2 weeks before my birthday)! xx

I was 17 when we got pregnant with our first. Had him at 18. Tried for our second baby at 20 and had him at 20...now 21 and I'll be 22 when this one is born..............

So..........I'll be 22 with 3 kids under the age 4! and hubby is going to be 23. Hey our first wasnt planned but i tell you we are one cute little family that couldnt be happier. It always works out! :)

you CAN do it! HUGS

I'm 18 but I'll be 19 in August. I have a 10 month old son named Alex and I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->