How old is you and your OH?

Im 23 and OH is 32, i felt young at antenatal classes but everyone was lovely. :) x

i am 25 and hubby is 26. we had our first child 8 years ago and we are expecting our third boy in august. (and yes all of our children are biologically both of ours) we started dating when we were just 14 and got pregnant at 16.

We are both 34.

At my antenatal classes I went to when pregnant with Anna, everyone else there was around the same age. I certainly didnt feel old - I am not old!:flower:

I'm 32 n the hubby is 33. My eldest was born the day after my 20th birthday, so I've been young mum too. Still don't feel particularly old now, haha. X

my oh is 29 and i'm 28, but will be 29 when baby arrives

Good gravy...DH and I are old farts compared to most of you...

I'm 35, he's 38.

I'm 29 and hubs is 33. I felt about average age at antenatal. X

26 for me, and DH will be 26 in a few weeks! Also- it's our 5 year anniversary on the 10th! Weee :D 1st baby!

You'll all think we're geriatric (especially my husband) I'm 32 in July and he's 50. This is our second and neither of us were ready before now (way too busy having fun lol) Age is just a number really and it's your health and approach to life that's important. We didn't feel out of place at classes with our son, total age range which was lovely.

I had the same problem, my husband and I were 18 when we had our first.

Were both 22 now though :flower:

I'm 27 & DH is 26, by the time baby is here, I'll be 28 and he'll be 27 :)

I am 32 and OH is 29.... We have been together for nearly 11 years and married for 6....He likes the fact he will be a father before he is 30....his birthday is in Oct and baby is Due Aug.

This is our first, I just didn't feel ready to have kids before now.

I'm 25 and hubby is 28 - we will both be 26 and 29 when our daughter arrives... First child :)
When I went to the group meeting at the very start of my pregnancy everyone there bar one was much younger than me lol will see for the antenatal!

xx

I'm 32 and OH is 37 :) Our 4th between us, 11 year age gap, our children are 13, 12 in August and 11 in September xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->