• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How quick do you pay for stuff on ebay?

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
OR for any sellers on here how long do you give people to pay on ebay?

I normally pay straight away when I buy something, or people pay me within the 1st day or I send the invoice and its paid few days after.
Im just waiting for a payment off someone with a very high good feedback, its been just under a week but she put the bid in about 4 days before the item ended so she has known for a while she has got to pay. Iv already sent her invoice and I dont want to pester her as she knows she has to pay but how long shall I give her? I might send a friendly msg asking if there's a problem:shrug:

i never bid til i know i have the money, so i can pay straight away. i would send her a wee message! if she doesnt reply to it within say 5 days then contact ebay!!

Hello again.

As a rule you have to wait till day 8 before you can open a Payment not recieved dispute.

When you make new listing, write on it

Please pay within 72 hours of auction ending or something similar. I do and i have never waited more than 3 days for payment.

V xxx

Hello again.

As a rule you have to wait till day 8 before you can open a Payment not recieved dispute.

When you make new listing, write on it

Please pay within 72 hours of auction ending or something similar. I do and i have never waited more than 3 days for payment.

V xxx

Thanks V good idea will go and edit my listings now and add that :thumbup:

I always pay straight away too. I think i'd be getting anxious if I had heard nothing in 4 days. I'd just send a polite email reminder and hope that they respond x

I always pay for stuff straight away unless I bid on something that ends in the middle of the night, then I'll pay the next day. She might have forgotten about it if the bid was a few days before but you'd think she'd have checked her emails telling her she'd won?? And if she was going to be away when the auction ended she could have let you know that before she went :shrug:

I'd send her one friendly message now asking if everything's ok and then wait until the 8 days are up to open a dispute x

I always pay straight away. Only because I thought you had to haha x

I always pay straight away too and find the majority of people do the same,although I did have a buyer not make any contact or payment so after 3/4 days or so I just sent them a polite message letting them know that I was heading to the post office on such a day and id like to get their item posted out to them then too so is it possible they could make payment otherwise no problem but it would be sometime the following week when i would be able to get to the post office again.Just be friendly and upfront x

Me too! Pay straight away when the item ends.

I pay straight away, i suppose at this time of year alot of people are on their holls so that may be why,
Id message her xxx

I always pay as soon as i win the item. or at the latest within 2 or 3 (MAX) days.
I have just bought a dress online and paid for it straight away and it is saying that there is a problem with the sellers paypal. She has contacted me after the end of the sale saying that the problem should be sorted within 24 hours and it is now 4 days since that email and i still havent even heard from the seller again... what should i do? I paid for the dress on the 17th and it is now the 22nd.
What should i do?

I always pay straight away coz I would forget otherwise lol!!

I always pay as soon as i win the item. or at the latest within 2 or 3 (MAX) days.
I have just bought a dress online and paid for it straight away and it is saying that there is a problem with the sellers paypal. She has contacted me after the end of the sale saying that the problem should be sorted within 24 hours and it is now 4 days since that email and i still havent even heard from the seller again... what should i do? I paid for the dress on the 17th and it is now the 22nd.
What should i do?

I would send her another message asking if it had been sorted out and give her max 2 days to reply, and then get in touch with ebay. Has the money gone out of your paypal?

I always pay straight away and give people at least a week to pay. If they don't pay, i send them a message and if they don't reply, i report them. :)

I usually pay straight away or the next morning if ive not noticed ive won something the day before. Only time I haven't paid straight away is when im awaiting a combined invoice or when ive been in hospital for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"