How quickly will it start

Hay1988

Reaction score
So i think i'm going to start having a miscarriage. I'm 5+5 and yesterday when i wiped there was bright red blood on the tissue it then went and came back this am and has now turned brown but seems to have stopped again! Aaaah! I've had a miscarriage before but that was missed so i had medical managment to get it started and i was 8 weeks then. What i'm wondering is how long do u think it will take to start. I just want it to be over so we can start trying again x

Hey hay

For me with my first mc i was 5+2 and i bled red on friday morning then i passed ot sat am. it was pretty fast.

This time i am now 8+3 , the baby is. 6+3 and i am waiting to take the mispptrol.

good luck and i hope it passes quickly for you.

Kim

Hi, I was about 6 weeks. I had some very light spotting for about 2 -3 days, I wasn't sure what was going on. About 4 days after was when I really passed everything, and bled for another few days after that. I think for the most part if your body is recognizing the issue early and starting bleeding a bit, the hormones will quickly drop within a few days and trigger everything. Sometimes excerise helps too, I feel like that helped get my body to clear our the hormone faster (or maybe just mentally gave me satisifaction of doing something). I hope it goes quickly and as painless as possible. God bless.

Sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I lost mine at 6 weeks. I spotted for 5 days, and then it was heavy for 4 days, and now it's been lighter again for the last 2 days. I'm hoping it will be finished in the next day or two.xx

Officially you are having a threatened miscarriage, 70% of people who have spotting and bleeding go on to carry on with the pregnancy.

So there is hope, of course you may still lose your bean, hugs, if so it will happen in the next few weeks. Hugs and fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->