How realizable are cheap internet pregnancy tests?

Louby1986

Gorgeous DD. TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had experience with the cheap 10miu pregnancy tests?
Only I'm almost a week late and have only used these tests and they are all negative. Keep waiting for AF to show but nothing?

Louise xxxx

You can find the stats here! I haven't used the 10miu ones, myself. I used Wondfo (25miu), a Chinese knockoff of Wondfo (also 25miu), and CB digitals this cycle. I definitely found the cheapies/knockoffs to be quite a bit less sensitive than the Wondfos, but seemingly more sensitive to minute changes in hcg levels.

I'm the same I'm using eBay ic's 10miu) and I swear the past 2 days there's been a shadow of a line it's not an evaporation as it came up in time frame I have order 2 asda tests along with my shopping today so will hopefully no a little better later ! I think the cheapies are quick crap unless ur already a week or 2 past ur missed d period with a lot of hcg xxx but hey what do I no just guessing fx were not out this month xx

I got a (very faint) bfp on the Chinese knockoffs at 9dpo... it was a squinter, but it was there. The Wondfos were much more reliable.

I wouldn't say the cheap dip strips you can get online are necessarily junk, or should be saved until after your AF date. I think they're perfect for testing like crazy if you're a POAS addict and can't resist peeing on something while you're in the TWW. :)

But do keep a nice one or two on hand to verify!

I got a :bfp: yest and today with a tesco and a barley visible line on the ic's so I guess I'd a bad batch or else there pretty crap I guess it depends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"