• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How sad am I?

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
On a night out with my OH and I am sat on BnB lol! Too be honest I'm not interested anymore. It's full of young, stunning, people. I'd much rather be in PJ's, cuddling my Princess and sterilsing bottles hahaha...it's that bad im wearing crops with unshaven legs, haha!

Is it home time yet...?

Lol!

X

:rofl: I love the unshaven legs part!! Just have fun (well as much as you can!) :p

Lol, glad it's not just me. I have given up on nights out now. My bed is so much more appealing.

Enjoy yourself xxx

I know the feeling - i went out a month ago and all i could think was, god they're all so young and aren't drinks expensive and pubs noisy! what a grown up!!! :)

LoL I am soooo bored. Much rather be staring at baby monitor haha!

Good job my hairs are blonde teehee

x

On mine and hubby's first night out we spent the whole night talking about Ava-Mae!

It's so strange how priorties and interests change. Yesterday was a prime example as I was annoyed that Tesco had changed the deal they do on milk! It wasn't more than 5 years ago that I would spend £150 on a pair of jeans and not bat an eyelid and now I am excited by deals in the supermarket!

Wouldn't change being a mummy and a wife for anything though!

xx

I know the feeling - i went out a month ago and all i could think was, god they're all so young and aren't drinks expensive and pubs noisy! what a grown up!!! :)

Once I had had Ava-Mae and I bought my first bottle of wine I was shocked it had gone up by £1.50!!! Deary me! I'm glad I don't drink much!

Lol. I know what you mean, when we went away for valentines day i hated it, just couldnt enjoy myself.

<3

OH and i are out too..
Just for a meal but its horrible..
£2.60 for a pint of pepsi???!?!!! I could buy 6 bottles with that!!!
X

On mine and hubby's first night out we spent the whole night talking about Ava-Mae!

It's so strange how priorties and interests change. Yesterday was a prime example as I was annoyed that Tesco had changed the deal they do on milk! It wasn't more than 5 years ago that I would spend £150 on a pair of jeans and not bat an eyelid and now I am excited by deals in the supermarket!

Wouldn't change being a mummy and a wife for anything though!

xx

lol yup know exactly what u mean.

Although we cant really discuss Isobelle cos his mate with us and im sure it would bore him silly lol..

X

Once I had had Ava-Mae and I bought my first bottle of wine I was shocked it had gone up by £1.50!!! Deary me! I'm glad I don't drink much!

there you go again attempting to kill the thread :dohh:

:haha:

<3

Haha this as really made me laugh! Stunner! You have got a way with words but soooooooo true! X

<3

:rofl: Aw Blondey, you haven't done too badly. I got a thread dedicated to me today and it only got 4 replies :rofl: I win!!

Back to OT, I want to go out! I don't have family nearby, and if friends looked after madam, they wouldn't be friends after the experience :haha: I've been out once since Holly was born, to a pub quiz :dohh: We won though, so it wasn't all bad :happydance:

<3

:rofl: Aw Blondey, you haven't done too badly. I got a thread dedicated to me today and it only got 4 replies :rofl: I win!!

Back to OT, I want to go out! I don't have family nearby, and if friends looked after madam, they wouldn't be friends after the experience :haha: I've been out once since Holly was born, to a pub quiz :dohh: We won though, so it wasn't all bad :happydance:

lol well it was worth it then lol. Whqat did u win?

X

Highlight of my night so far : BAG OF KP SALTED PEANUTS!

MMMM how I have missed you...

X

<3

lol well it was worth it then lol. Whqat did u win?

X

It was all the money that people paid to enter it - a grand total of..........

£16 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"