How short after conception can you feel symptoms?

TTCBean

Reaction score
Is it possible to feel symptoms 1-2 days after conceiving? I'm feeling really sick today and just "off".

• sore bbs
  • nausea
  • empty "hunger" feeling (I had a huge lunch and about 20 minutes later I was getting horrible hunger pains)
  • gassy
  • urinating more often
  • extremely tired, no energy
  • headache

I knew almost straight away:)We were TTC #2 for 5.5years as you can see in my sigi but this time was sooooooo different :).Sending you tonnes and tonnes of Lucky Sticky Baby Dust hun xoxox

Yep, I had symptoms right away and implantation bleeding sooner than what they typically say with my first pregnancy. Every woman and every pregnancy is different : )

I had cramping, nausea, tender bbs(left one grew half a cup)

I don't know if this is related at all, but this morning I woke up with numb fingers!!! then by the afternoon my left hand was completely numb. I've been experiencing numb/tingly heels and this evening my knee was numb. I'm a little worried now. :sad2:

Hey guys,

So as you will probably be able to tell I am new at this. Just wanted to talk and needed someone to vent to. I'm not currently trying to have children (because of certain circumstances) but my boyfriend and I are happy and have been together for almost three years now (So it wouldn't be the end of the world).

Here's my dilemma. I have been on the pill for about two and a half years now, and take it continually every month. I have never missed a period and am pretty regular. Last month my period came a day before i was expecting it and was heavy right from the start. It arrived on Nov 30th and surprisingly only lasted for two days and then was light until i started back on the pill (Dec 4th). Now I know this sounds a little crazy but i think I may have ovulated early this month, which has me worried because I had unprotected sex the day after I took my first pill of the month. (Dec 5th) I started getting worried on monday evening (the 12th) when I had a brownish light bleeding that lasted until this afternoon. It has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know what you all think. It's too early for me to take a test but I had symptoms of implantation bleeding (including cramping). Do you think its possible that I ovulated early?

I'm stressing because I want to know, but can't do anything about it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Hey guys,

So as you will probably be able to tell I am new at this. Just wanted to talk and needed someone to vent to. I'm not currently trying to have children (because of certain circumstances) but my boyfriend and I are happy and have been together for almost three years now (So it wouldn't be the end of the world).

Here's my dilemma. I have been on the pill for about two and a half years now, and take it continually every month. I have never missed a period and am pretty regular. Last month my period came a day before i was expecting it and was heavy right from the start. It arrived on Nov 30th and surprisingly only lasted for two days and then was light until i started back on the pill (Dec 4th). Now I know this sounds a little crazy but i think I may have ovulated early this month, which has me worried because I had unprotected sex the day after I took my first pill of the month. (Dec 5th) I started getting worried on monday evening (the 12th) when I had a brownish light bleeding that lasted until this afternoon. It has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know what you all think. It's too early for me to take a test but I had symptoms of implantation bleeding (including cramping). Do you think its possible that I ovulated early?

I'm stressing because I want to know, but can't do anything about it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Sorry I am not much help, but maybe you should post this as a separate thread, you might get more help with a relevant topic title.

I want to watch this as I am getting really early symptoms as well.. I am 5dpo though.

I got symptoms way early with all 2 of my 3 kiddos. I've been getting lots of symptoms for a few days here....I'm now technically 7 dpo and have woke up sick to my stomach 3 days in a row....we'll see how I feel in the morning. I almost threw up twice today during diaper changes, so not good! lol I couldn't sleep on my stomach last night...I guess I'll know soon if that happens again or not!

GL ladies!!

I got symptoms way early with all 2 of my 3 kiddos. I've been getting lots of symptoms for a few days here....I'm now technically 7 dpo and have woke up sick to my stomach 3 days in a row....we'll see how I feel in the morning. I almost threw up twice today during diaper changes, so not good! lol I couldn't sleep on my stomach last night...I guess I'll know soon if that happens again or not!

GL ladies!!

hello i can relate. when i try sleeping on my stomach it makes things worse and i feel nauseous so i lay on my side or back. Yesterday i threw up brushing my teeth after a nap and usually i just gag thats it. and then again later that day i threw up in my mouth idk y Sorry if TMI..

I'm not trying, but I have so many symptoms already, at 8 DPO. Let's see....face is breaking out, always hungry, nausea, always tired, only certain foods taste good while other foods taste not so good or even bland, I want spicy or sweet food, sudden cramps that last for a few seconds, no sign of AF, emotional. I wish I could test, I am such a POAS addict, but I have no tests! UGH!!

I personally don't think there's such a thing at tmi when ttc :haha: but that's just me!

I'm REALLY hoping this is it! Symptoms this early? Has to be!! lol

lol i know i hope so too i have been cramping alot too so hopefully this will be it this time

What gets me is the nausea. AND...a few nights ago I did a lot of baking, including chocolate chip cookies which are my FAV. Well....I had one that first night, and they didn't appeal to me at all since. So weird. I love chocolate but lately I turn up my nose at it. I'm hoping that's another good sign too! It's definitely not normal for me.

Sure does!! on that note....it's time to try and get some sleep!! Have a good night (or day depending where you ladies live!)!

I've been getting sudden cramps, too... I just cannot for the life of me satisfy my hunger! I just washed my face for the night and noticed I am breaking out like crazy! I cannot wait to test! Yikes - sure hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. I've been more nauseous tonight, no vomiting but felt the need to go sit in the bathroom for a few minutes.

Good luck girls!!

Another day waking up nauseous!! :wohoo: I rarely get excited about nausea but as many days in a row as I've had it....it HAS to be a good sign! (I hope anyway! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->