• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How should I tell the LO's I'm having another baby!?

TattieHattie

TattieMum2Be
Reaction score
Helloo
So my 12 week scan is tomorrow afternoon and my two children will be with their nan.
It's been so so hard keeping it from them for the last 7 weeks, our families and closest friends also know (and some people I work with).
My son has just turned 6 and my daughter is 4. My daughter has already noticed my belly and asked but I distracted her with something at the time! (apparently it's normal to show at 12 weeks with #3??)
How do I tell them? I need some quirky, fun or inventive ideas on how to do this, they're going to be absolutely over the moon because they've been asking for a baby for a couple of years now lol.

Ideas please!

Omgosh I've been showing since 8 weeks lol
My older noticed before we told them , he kept saying mommy your belly is growing!
lol!
As for ideas , we showed ours the ultrasound and asked them if they new what it was .. I have heard of people giving their children a present and inside is a big brother or big sister book , t-shirts etc which I thought was cute !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"