• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How soon after a chemical did you get pregnant ?

Keyval

Reaction score
Hi
Im currently going through a chemical pregnancy and just started bleeding today. Im 4.5 weeks. I found out i was pregnant last week with some nice dark lines which got a little darker but then gradually got fainter and todays on just looks like a bad indent but i have now started bleeding. We are devestated as we were so excited to realise we were expecting.

For anyone who has had a chemical how soon after did you/ can you try again and when did you get pregnant( how long did it take) .

Thanks

Hey love firstly so sorry to read that my heart breaks for you.

Secondly I started trying straight away conceived a couple months after the chemical, every women are different some conceive the month after some take a few months good luck and again so sorry xx

Sending hugs. Sorry about your loss.

Most swear that after a chemical fertility is stronger. I my case, I didn't always try the following month simply because my husband was struggling emotionally to get on board.

Most I know that have had one, try again the following month.

Sorry for your loss and hopefully this storm offers you a rainbow quickly.

Thanks for the replies. Bleeding is alot heavier than normal period but hoping it wont go on too long and we can try again .

I’m so sorry hon.
I experienced my 2nd chemical early feb. But was my 3rd loss in total,
You can try strait after a Chemical.
I just did another test after the bleeding stopped to make sure they were back to negative.
We did try but sadly we didn’t catch. Now waiting for my period which is due tomorrow or Wednesday then hoping we will catch with our take home rainbow next cycle.
Next cycle is our 13th cycle trying, with 2 chemicals and a miscarriage.
Pray we both get out rainbow BFPs very very quickly

I am deeply sorry to know your story. A few friends of mine had a chemical pregnancy a few years back, and it was definitely a difficult time for them and me. In terms of trying again, the doctor recommended waiting at least one menstrual cycle before trying again. to allow the body to fully recover. However, he said they could take as much time as they needed to ensure that they were emotionally ready as well. Good luck on your journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"