How soon after giving birth can you get pregnant again?

mum2b2009

mummy of two boys!
Reaction score
Just so i know when to use contraception again.x

I'm not 100% but some people have got pregnant really quickly after giving birth, within weeks, so I would definitely start using some form of contraception as soon as you start having sex again :flower:

my friend gave birth to twins then a month later she was pregnant again, went for a scan...another set of twins!! she had four kids under the age of 1! so i'd use contraception asap hun!

got free condoms if u want some !!!!!!!!!! want pnp thats all xx

my friend gave birth to twins then a month later she was pregnant again, went for a scan...another set of twins!! she had four kids under the age of 1! so i'd use contraception asap hun!

OMFG! pass me the condoms lol!

aww! i want to be pregnant again!! i think it may just be a bit early tho! lol!

x

u can get preg very quickly after having a baby so use condoms or stay away from oh till u can use the pill or something which u can use 28 days after, have a chat to ur gp and go thru the different forms of contraception to find out what will best suit ur new body

My ohs bros are ten months apart one in November the other august! So use contraception from straight away I wouldn't risk it! X

ive got a friend who had her baby then got pregnant 2 months after so when she gave birth to her son she had 2 babies under 1 for afew weeks!

mad woman lol

When they took me back to my room after my c-section, my doctor told me that right after you give birth you are very fertile and can get pregnant immediately. Although, sex is not permitted until at least 4-6 weeks after birth.

I got pregnant "accidently" straightaway after giving birth to my son Thomas (unfortunately we lost Thomas the day after he was born so not the happiest story)....he was born 27th December 2001 and Lauren was born 3rd October 2002....9 months and a week after her brother:wacko:.

As soon as you have sex after birth there's always a possibility of pregnancy, you can't be sure when you'll ovulate as you're body and hormones are all over the place:shrug:

I'd start using it straight away.. I got pregant after 11wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"