How soon after ovulation does your EWCM go away?

ajr1990

Reaction score
I found this super interesting.
I have been charting this cycle in hopes to catch the egg sooner then later and find all this fertility study fascinating.
I have three other children but have not charted in over 8 years and even then it's like starting all over again.
Yesterday I got my first + OPK for this cycle and today got an even darker + OPK. I had lot of O pain yesterday but this am had TONS of super clear and super stretchy EWCM at 5am. Once I saw that EWCM I woke up dh and we bd for the forth day in a row. The interesting part is, I think I O'd between 5am and 11am as at 11:30 am I checked cm again and it was no longer clear, no longer stretchy it was creamy in colour and texture.. it was more of the lotion kind. At first I thought possibly seman but Now at 2:15 quickly checked again and sure enough it's more dry and hardly there at all. Really just so fascinating how our bodies tell us everything we need to know about ovulation with just a little observation!

Has anyone else noticed an almost immediate change in CM right after ovulation like this?

I've noticed a change but not as quick as you have but I see a change... Mine goes from EWCM to watery for a few days until it slowly dries up

Last cycle I had EWCM in the morning after the + OPK then that evening checked again and it changed to sticky creamy indicating I had already ovulated. so yes it can change fast. I am going to start temping again though to confirm ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"