how soon can I expect results??

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies....cd25 today. I noticed this morning a spoke on my temp but I just started 3 days ago. Ive been taking mucinex since cd12 bc my cycles are irregular and never know when I'll ov. Well this morning I could barely reach my cervix & its pretty soft.yesterday it was about half way opened. Couldn't reach enough to tell today. BUT I don't have any ewcm. It seems like its trying to be but hasn't yet. My cervix feels all wet & slippery tho. I'm planning on BDing tonight. I missed my mucinex dose this morning so I just took two (they are the cheap $.88 low dose ones) and just chugged a big glass of water. How soon will those mucinexes work? Could I notice a difference tonight??

Mucinex worked well for me, I started on cd 7 and only took one daily. Unfortunately, I'm not of those women who has EWCM. Mine is very watery. More like the consistent of a lubricant. Maybe even a bit more liquid. But, as far as I know, it is still considered as fertile mucus.

I noticed the difference on my O day, which was CD 16

Ok so now I'm more confused and kinda freaked out. When I checked my CX earlier and got that cm I mentioned above, everything was fine. Well took those mucinex & drank two glasses of water. Lil later (getting ready for dh to get home) I do a swipe again and find blood...RED blood. And not a little bit...like be gaining of AF! I'm only on cd25 of normally EXTREMELY long cycles. This cycle was borough on by Provera and I started on cd100. So cd25 is extremely early. So I jump in the shower and (TMI) use our hand held shower head to try to "flush" is out thinking maybe I nicked myself while checking CX & if I got it all then I could keep a check & if it continues then its just AF. Well while "flushing" a dark colored, about a nickle sized "glob" fell out. I wear glasses and didn't have them in the shower so that's the best description I can give. It looked like a clot that I normally pass during AF! Could this be early AF?? Or possibly I o'd early and its a MC....or maybe IB?? IDK!?!?!?! HELP!!! Hpt said Bfn....

That sounds more like the beginning of AF. You shouldn't have clot if it's IB. Try to wait till tomorrow and see what happen. Do you chart or use OPK?

I kinda chart but started really late bc I couldn't find my thermometer. Lol don't use opks bc idk when to even think about starting them. I'd have to take them all cycle and thats expensive. The bleeding has stopped now. We bd anyway. Lol As he saying goes...."when in doubt, have sex" ok I may have made that up....lol

Been doing some googling & found a lot of women saying they had a few small clots with ib. Maybe its possible. I could've ov'd around cd16-17 (had a lil bit of watery cm around then) and we bd on CD 13,16,17. Idk....we will see I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->