How soon did u get a bump with 2nd baby?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't really remember how far I was when I started to show last time. I'm just over 13 weeks now and I'm starting to see a bump??

How about everyone else?

im just at 12wks now & my overhang is starting too look less *hangy* & looking more up & rounder, hope that makes sense hehe xx

I started showing at about 7 weeks :) I swear I look like I'm about 20 weeks. DH swears up and down that I'm carrying twins :haha: I keep telling him no! Guess we will find out who's right(me) on Monday at my first US.

About 16/17 weeks with baby number two. This time around, I am sure it will be much earlier!

At about 6 weeks! I carried really small with DD and just had a bump but I can already tell that's not going to happen this time!!

18 weeks with baby #1, 15 weeks with baby #2. although I look about 40 weeks right now.

I announced to my work colleagues at 16 weeks and some of them said they thought I was as they could see a slight bump. I didn't think I was showing then but apparently I was

Around 17 weeks with my first. Now pregnant with number 2 and showing slightly at only 6 weeks!! No weight gain. Concerned it might be twins?? Im only small and had quite a flat tum... but this is crazy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->