How soon did you show with baby no3?

sammynashley

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Pretty much says it in the title really, I'm pregnant with baby no3 was wondering how early people where showing with baby no3 ?? I showed pretty early with no2 but I'd fallen pregnant 9months after DS was born.

I was about 9 weeks, was on holiday and my tummy was a defined bump xxx

Baby no 3 here and I seem to have a bump already ��

I was wondering this too! My pants already are tight. I've gained maybe 1-2 lbs. So not enough for the clothes not fitting. But I'm not even 6 weeks. So I'm hoping it's bloat only and it goes away soon :p

I had a 'bump' that I could see quite early but I'm now 13 weeks and have got a proper little bump that I'm still trying to hide from work

Thanks for your answers, seems everyone grows and different stages :)

I've been showing for good couple of weeks! finding it hard to disguise!

Got home from my run tonight and noticed that my *ahem* extra belly flab is not loose like before - there's no fold at the bottom! Which is really the main thing I didn't like about my belly ha. but guess that's why the pants are tighter when I'm the same "weight".

I'm 10 weeks with baby #3 and definitely have a little round bump going on! Most of it is loose skin from my other 2 pregnancies that has now filled out quite nicely! haha
I'd say I started to show around 8 weeks but I can still hide it from everyone with somewhat loose sweaters. My tightest jeans no longer fit.....maternity pants will be up and coming soon!!

I'm almost 12 weeks and definite bump.... And it's been growing from week9

I got HG so didnt get bump till 23/25w.

I was showing by 11w with #2

I didn't find out with number three until 22+ weeks, so I think I was about 26 weeks when I got a bump.

I didn't show until I was in the late 20's, like my previous pregnancies.

i was 12 weeks yesterday, and you can definelty see a bump, trying to hard it from my daughters till our scan on friday am x x

I'm currently around 12 weeks pregnant with #3 (I also had my first two vey close together - 13 month age gap). We told my parents 6 weeks ago, and my mum told me she had already guessed due to my extremely round tummy.
Right now I look similar to what I did at 6/7 months with my first! There have been a lot of "twin" jokes, which I'm hoping to squish tomorrow after my first scan. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->