How soon do you show with the 3rd?!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if anyone has any input on how soon you show with your 3rd? We are trying not to share our big news until August..... But I feel like I already have a little bloat bump!? (Only 5 wks). I'm a smaller person, with my last I didn't have any type of bump til around 4 months and didn't actually look preg until about 6...... At this rate I feel I'll have a nice round basketball by August lol.

With my 3rd I shown quite early, I was working in a dentist as a dental nurse/ receptionist & by 10wks my uniform didn't fit me & I had to wear a set of scrubs what the dentists wear in surgery, they were soooo comfy x

Now lol I'm 11 weeks got asked today if I'm pregnant I def have a bump coming now :)
I had a scan at 9 weeks and the lady was scanning just below my belly button so things def move up a lot quicker :)

Emma

I'm bloated like crazy but I probably won't actually have a bump until 10 weeks

I started showing pretty early this time around. This was 8+5 weeks and I only got bigger from then! There was no hiding this pregnancy! :haha:

Attachments

• 8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
Oh boy!!! I guess there's no hiding til August haha ..... At this rate ill be obvious by end of July for sure!

Beautiful baby bumps!!! Glad to see this is completely normal Lol....it's my last pregnancy so I don't mind some extra bump going on :) just did t want to have to tell people before 12 wks ..... Guess we shall see!! 7 more wks of hiding lol. I think we are going to tell our parents this week though

I'm thinking I'm around 6 weeks and I already have a bump that I can't suck in. I showed early with my 2nd though, by the time I was 16 weeks I looked 6 months pregnant:flower:

Lol I showed soon with my first and barely showed with my second.... All I know is at 5 wks I look as if I consumed 3 large pizzas at once and chased its with a couple pitchers of beer lol. Just complete bloat ...... Wonder if this is a girl haha I have 2 boys

I'm 12 weeks and cannot hide it at all. Some of it is bloat, some is organs getting pushed up & out, but it is obvious. I have been in pants 2 sizes bigger for a few weeks now and been asked by a few people.

I am showing much earlier than my previous two pregnancies. My first I didn't show until 16-18 weeks, second around 12, but this one, I had a woman ask me at 7 weeks. Ugh. I feel like it's my organs moving around, bloat and my perma-pounch. I feel much thicker but my weight has only gone up by a pound. I have been wearing stretchy pants for weeks because nothing else is comfortable. It's weird though, some days I feel much bigger than others...

Im almost 11 weeks with baby #2. I have been having trouble hiding it for about a week now. People who know I am pregnant have been making the "you look really pregnant" comments! I still think I just look like I ate too many chips! lol

I also posted this in the "how soon did you show with #2" post. With #1 it was about 4 months! (prepregnancy weight with #1 95Lbs) With #2 I began showing at 4 months (prepregnancy weight 130lbs) with #3 about a week after the HPT showed positive i began bloating so bad that I couldnt hide it! I was in dresses and maternity clothes from about week 5. Now at week 11 I am starting to lose the bloat and have a small bump. bloating still showes up if i eat the wrong things and makes me look bigger but its slowly going away and being replaced with all baby bump!

oh wow spiffy, you showed FAST!
It's my second pregnancy & I'm only "showing" bloat!
My uterus is protruding & can feel it tightening under the belt.
I'm shocked I didn't show sooner to be honest.

My bloat is not a hard belly yet lol I just feel extremely fat! Not cute and I don't know how to hide it! Not only have my bbs already grown a whole cup size, my belly is too.....clearly this will be obvious to the world any day now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->