• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How strange...

SaraB

Reaction score
So last night i am cooking hamburger and i swore it smelled off....my dh smelled it and said it was fine...I continued to cook it even tho my sniffer said it was very off....well we finished our chilli and the first bite i took the hamburger still seemed bad...but after i took a few more it seemed normal....any one have that happend? where hamburger or anything really just didn't smell pleasant like it normally would. I know smell sensitivity happens in pregnancy but i didn't think it made things smell bad i thought it just made someone feel nauseaus....does that make sense?

That's normal. I totally went off chicken and chocolate, which are my favourite things! Every time I looked or smelled chicken I wanted to get sick. Even after I had my daughter, took me about a year before I started eating it again. I got addicted to pizza pops somehow lol. It was pretty much the only thing besides fruit smoothies I could hold down for 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"