how stupid are people-long rant alert

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
OMG seriously it snows and all the wallys come out.

first of all, i love the snow, used to live and work as a childs rep in the french alps so love it BUT....... (get ready for the moan)

I HAD to go out today, i had no milk, bread, marg, toilet roll etc in so i HAD to go to the super market. We had about 4 inchs of snow last night but because of my experiance of living in the alps 4 inchs is nothing to me.

so i wrapped up warm, took 20 mins to put my boots on :haha:, then headed out the door. Well i managed to get to the super market no worries as i used my walk on the powder knowledge.

On the way home i had 6 men, no joke here 6 in a row make me move onto the icy part of the pathway so they could be safe by the wall!!! I almost screamed at the 3rd one but muttered (loudly) FFS!! then with the 5th n 6th i stopped in my tracks and had a stare out with them before losing and having to move, i had had enough and screamed at the last guy HAVE YOU NO MANNER I'M 38WEEKS PREGNANT YOU IDIOT, THATS RIGHT YOU SAVE YOURSELF AND LET THE PREGNANT LADY FALL OVER!!! he seemed able to walk alot quicker over the ice after that lol.

then i just make it up the incline by my road, stopped to catch my breath when SMACK i get a snow ball (or ice ball) hit me square in the face and sends me off balance, need less to say the shopping went on the floor as i tried to grab the wall to steady myself.

i went mental.......mainly because it wasnt kids, it was 2 grown adults!!!

They giggled to themselfs and then went very quiet as i screamed ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL AN UNBORN CHILD YOU DI*K HEADS!!!

noone helped me pick the shopping up so that was another adventure in itself!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........so sorry to go on but i swear people are just stupid, either that or its just the people in my area!!!

thats disgusting!!!!
I hated it back in feb as we needed bread and milk and had to walk into town and as soon as i opened the front door kids were throwing snow balls and i went mental!
I hope your ok hun.
xxxx

i'm ok, just really p'd off with the ignorance of people around here. i mean before i ever got pregnant if i saw a preggers lady or even a mum with a buggy i would always move out the way or try and help them but no i obviously seem to have a sign on my head saying hormonal pregnant lady wind up at will! lol

aw hun
when iw as working i think i had someone get up for me twice and the second time it was only when i was crying through the pain in back as i had worked a 12 hour day and had been standing for 20 mins in a packed train!
x

That is terrible, you would think people would know better. Or at least apply their brains once in a while. Grown adults as well, honestly... Hope you are safe and calm now

ugh , People are so awful . how ignorant ! I hope your feeling a bit calmer , I'd suggest a nice mug of tea and putting your feet up .

That's so rude. I can be stubborn when I want, I bet I could of beat 'em in a stare down!
No excuse at all for the snowball though.

Oh I would be sooo pissed! grrr!
What is up with people??? IIn the entire time I was pregnant, only 1 person offered me a seat on the subway, and I hear this same thing all the time on here. grrr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! People make me so angry! Good on ya for having a go at them. I dunno how they sleep at night, the rudeness in this country at the moment is just shocking.

complete idiots. before it was snowing I was forced onto the road to get past an old couple. ( the pavemants are way too narrow round my way!) I was just wondering who had the most priority, me or them?!!!!lol :haha: If I was you I would have hit the ground holding my bump and started screaming, just to see if I would get a reaction!!! Glad to hear you're fine!!!!:hugs:

geh- rude people are my BIGGEST frustration! Sorry hon, if I'd seen you out and about I would have definitely helped you, and I'm also super pregnant lol...!

I have to catch myself from giving my seat on subways to OTHER pregnant ladies lol.

I hate people like this too - since being pregnant I've lost count of the amount of times I've held doors open for other people without being thanked or have had people bump into me/push past me in supermarkets. I'm obviously very naive - like you, I always go out of my way (I hate that phrase, it should just be automatic manners) to help pregnant women or people with young kids.

Hope you're feeling better now x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'd have totally lost the plot if this was me, i think you were quite calm actually. I'd have ran after them and beaten them lol x

Y'know what i would of done hun...
I would of scrambled up my shopping off the floor, put it back in my bag THEN BEAT THEM TO BLOODY DEATH WITH IT!!!! lmao.

I would of gone back in the shop and made them call the police and have them done for attacking a pregnant lady! Haha abit over the top i know but im that hormonal at the moment i would of actuly done it lol.

xxx

Y'know what i would of done hun...
I would of scrambled up my shopping off the floor, put it back in my bag THEN BEAT THEM TO BLOODY DEATH WITH IT!!!! lmao.

I would of gone back in the shop and made them call the police and have them done for attacking a pregnant lady! Haha abit over the top i know but im that hormonal at the moment i would of actuly done it lol.

xxx

Wish i had thought of the beating them to death lol

i would have gone back in the supermarket but i was almost home and supermarket is a good 20 mins away

oh my god that is shocking, i cant believe people could be so rude!
i imagine if youre 38 weeks its fairly obvious youre pregnant as well!!
good for you for saying something! i wouldnt have had the guts x

grrrrrrrrrr i hate ppl with no manners!!! there is no need for it at all, i had the death look of pretty much every driver who went past me this morning as i walked on the road, this was the only way i could do the school run without falling, ppl in cars were not happy as i was taking 5 seconds of their time....like i care cos my children and my unborn child are more important!!! lol

arses arent they!! my day wasnt much better with the same kind of thing, some people are so fuckin inconsiderate...

one things for sure, i'll always remember what it was like to be heavily pregnant and will do everything in my power to ensure any pregnant lady near me has what she needs!
Not that i was inconsiderate before but ya really dont realise how hard it is til you go thru it yourself!

oh my god that is shocking, i cant believe people could be so rude!
i imagine if youre 38 weeks its fairly obvious youre pregnant as well!!
good for you for saying something! i wouldnt have had the guts x

i wouldnt normally have had the guts hun but the hormones kicked in and the motherly insticint that seems to have arrived over the past few days.

I have suddenly become very protective of my bump/lo and i just couldnt not say anything anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->