how stupid are people-long rant alert

OMG thats just not on i would have called the police for assault! Makes my little drama pale my comparison..

I went out yesterday just before the snow hit in the car to stock up and when i headed home the weather had really hit i drove home in a blizzard with my fog lights on as i could not see the road. Was doing really well till i got to the top of the road stalled the car as i was driving 2 slow lost traction and slid into the path missing a parked car by a foot! Not a nice night to be out walking or otherwise. We lost power about an hour later (after dinner) and it did not come back on for till 5.30am had a bath by candle light which was very romantic when the husband had to come and help me get out :)

OMG thats just not on i would have called the police for assault! Makes my little drama pale my comparison..

I went out yesterday just before the snow hit in the car to stock up and when i headed home the weather had really hit i drove home in a blizzard with my fog lights on as i could not see the road. Was doing really well till i got to the top of the road stalled the car as i was driving 2 slow lost traction and slid into the path missing a parked car by a foot! Not a nice night to be out walking or otherwise. We lost power about an hour later (after dinner) and it did not come back on for till 5.30am had a bath by candle light which was very romantic when the husband had to come and help me get out :)

oh hun still not a good thing to happen. hope all is ok now

Yes thanks hon i checked the car earlier when the snow was nice and powdery and easy to walk on and its fine. Had a small 5 min power cut but all seams fine again now :)

My next worry is i have a hospital appointment monday for my blood test i am not sure if its going to be safe to drive and the nearest parking for the maternity area is a 10 min walk away.

But i am glad you have calmed down :)

Yes thanks hon i checked the car earlier when the snow was nice and powdery and easy to walk on and its fine. Had a small 5 min power cut but all seams fine again now :)

My next worry is i have a hospital appointment monday for my blood test i am not sure if its going to be safe to drive and the nearest parking for the maternity area is a 10 min walk away.

But i am glad you have calmed down :)

i think the weather is ment to warm up a little over the weekend so hopefully it will be ok to drive, i will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Oh gosh!!! How can people be so horrible?? I really don't understand it... the lowest denominator seems to reproducing faster and faster these days. I'm so emotional at the moment I would have told hubby we had to move!! (yes... everything is throwing me into a whirlwind these days!!)

Glad you're okay! We need to get you a beebee gun so you can shoot them! (that would be wrong though.. wouldn't it... grrrrrrr)

OMG that is awful! I feel vunerable of kids living where I do, but adults?! sickos!!!

people are so ignorant sometimes. I went in town with my mum yesterday, we also had about 4 or 5 inches of snow. I was bad enough trying to walk about without falling over, but I got a snowball in my face by these two boys (their mum didnt even blink an eye!), and then got nearly knocked over by a goup of 3 girls who were more than old enough to know better, clearly very drunk and falling over the place. I hate people sometimes!! :growlmad: xx

people are so ignorant sometimes. I went in town with my mum yesterday, we also had about 4 or 5 inches of snow. I was bad enough trying to walk about without falling over, but I got a snowball in my face by these two boys (their mum didnt even blink an eye!), and then got nearly knocked over by a goup of 3 girls who were more than old enough to know better, clearly very drunk and falling over the place. I hate people sometimes!! :growlmad: xx

bless you hun, hope your ok, i have decided i am not going anywhere for a while, it hasnt snowed anymore and the roads are clear but the pavements look like ice rinks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->