• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How to chart/temp? Please someone help this idiot!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Okay so I am only 3DPO but for some reason I woke up this morning almost certain that this month I am out, it is only first cycle so I wasn't expecting to be pregnant that fast.

I have absolutely NO idea how to temp, and personally though it would be useless because I am one of these people that when its hot I am cold and when it's cold I am hot. My body doesn't react to temperature like it should, I am nearly always cold even with heaters blowing on me!!

But if I were to start...where the hell do I start?!?!

I need to buy a BBT as I only have a regular thermometer at the moment, but I will buy one from ebay.

I told myself I wouldn't bother with this charting because I am already feeling like even though it's my first cycle, the sex is regimental and as a result I have already completely lost my libido but I can work on that another time lol.

Also I work some awkward hours, so would it matter if there was an hour- half hour difference in my temperature taking time in the mornings?

thanks everyone

Hi hun, you are not an idiot...but many of us feel like that when starting with fertility charting :)) That's a good start - to buy a BBT termomether! then try to take your temp every day at the same time before you do anything (go to the bathroom, check your phone, drink some water etc.). No worries - if there is only half hour diff in the time you take your temp, it's still OK, but it shouldn't be more!
Here you have quite good guide how to do all of these! https://ovufriend.com/faq/about-ovu...d-and-how-do-i-use-the-current-cycle,146.html
Good luck!

Thank you, as soon as my BBT has arrived I will read that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"