How to conceive a girl?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I'm not trying yet that soon,maybe next year
but i love to have a girl. i have a gorgeous baby boy now and i think it would be perfect if i had a girl next.
this might sound stupid, so please don't judge me
i know if its a boy again i would love him as much.
i 'm just thinking i might have only 2 children and if there's a boy and a girl it's just perfect!
anyone knows any tips how to conceive a girl and does it really work?

There are alot of opinions, suggestions, advice, myths etc that you hear or read about regarding choosing the sex of your baby but personally I think the only way to conceive the gender you wish is to keep having children until the gender you wanted comes out.

There are alot of opinions, suggestions, advice, myths etc that you hear or read about regarding choosing the sex of your baby but personally I think the only way to conceive the gender you wish is to keep having children until the gender you wanted comes out.

Then i thin i would stop at number 3 max,lol

to be honest chick, if anyone had the answer to this question they would be a millionaire by now.

its impossible to concieve a girl by ding things a certain way-theres been lots of people saying having :sex: in certain positions helps but frankly its just the luck of the drawer im afraid!!

sorry :hugs: x x

to me its just pure luck.
watched many shows women doing everything possible to have certain sex, theyve ended up getting the opposite, probably ended up being bit upset to.

The shettles method has an 80% sucess rate, thats what we are going to try because I really want a girl.

We tried them all......and I have 2 girls.....:dohh:...the way to do it is the way my Nanna went with.........keep popping them out till you get one!! She had 4 girls and finally a boy!! Not sure I want a boy THAT much! :D

what is the shettles method? i would love a little girl next, even tho a boy would be just as good a blessing :)! X

i have 3 girls and i still have no idea!! lol

whats the shettles method as il try to avoid that this time lol:rofl:

The shettles method is where you buy an expensive book and you STILL get what you're given at the end...:lol:

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/15.aspx

There is some really interesting information on this site to do with diet, timing,moon signs, PH levels and so on. To conceive a girl my tips are abstinance for OH for at least 7 days and DTD the morning after you feel your ovulation pain. Worked for me to get little Charlotte. PM me if you want any help.

The shettles method has an 80% sucess rate, thats what we are going to try because I really want a girl.

lol i wanted a boy and thought id look into the shettles method after i already got caught, going off when i ovulated n when we bonked i should have a girl and i am having a girl lol will keep it in mind for next time tho

i just need to buy earplugs for when she learns to argue with the others:dohh:

lol love listening to these sorry, Its like the 'old wives' tales that go around and predict what your having, i havent heard of some of these lol x

aren't there some people who can only have boys or only have girls ? something genetic - sure I did it at school but can't remember the facts.

I'd just be happy to have a baby whatever it was !

I doubt it made any difference but we baby danced 5 days up til ovulation. Apparently, female sperms swim slower but are more accurate swimmers and live longer, and male sperm are faster and die quicker lol, so if you baby dance before ovulation, by ovulation day the female sperm are most likely to reach the egg... or so I read.
xx

I heard the above but the other way around :rofl:

lmao. maybe i got it the wrong way round.. I dunno. lol All I know is we did the way above and got a girl. Haha xxx

I'd love a girl this time too with our second i wanted another boy but i def want a girl this time although the thought of abstaining from sex when i could be fertile just to get a girl terrifies me i don't want to waste fertile days i'd rather get pregnant and have a boy than struggle to get pregnant with a girl, i'd love them both the same anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->