How to decide when to ttc...any advice?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
My husband and I are talking about baby 3 and I would love to start trying at the beginning of the year. However, we want to pay off his credits cards and get a van before the new baby gets here. We have both said that as long as the credit cards are paid off we can start trying since we will have 9 months to get a van, which is no big deal. We are hoping to have the credit cards paid off by March. Now my question to everyone is this; should we wait until we get the cards paid off, get a van and save up at least half of the hospital bill for baby or just go for it knowing the cards will be paid off in March? I feel like if I am already pregnant it will push us into staying on track. However, I also feel like if we get pregnant without doing that we would look really immature for not taking care of business first. I want this baby to be loved no matter what and don't want family members saying, "How are they having another baby?" I know the smartest thing would be to wait a few months and get more done financially,but I am literally going crazy with baby fever. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->