• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How to fake tan the tops of your hands?!

C

cherryglitter

Without getting fake tan knuckle dusters (as Hayley90 puts it :haha:)

I struggle MAJORLY with this part. Everything else is fine. Do I just cover my whole hands and risk it or have major streaks?!

Any tips anyone?! x :wacko:

just put loads of moisturiser on your knucles before you tan.

Was just gonna say moisturise knuckles, it's what my
Mate said when I went for a spray tan, as I'm totally clueless!!

I don't do anything to my hands and they come out fine. Depends on the fake tan I suppose. I use gradual tanner and use a mitt so I just lightly put it over my hand and down the sides of fingers and what not. If you're worried, you could put moisturiser over your knuckles and in the creases :)

Never thought of doing that! Just majorly moisturise them?
What do I do about the insides of my fingers? Im really pale so it looks stupid :( Shall I just tan inside there too!? x

Thing is, if I don't do my hands I get a huge line across the top of my wrist, looks daft!

I just got the moisturiser and put it on my knuckles and in between my fingers, but last few times I've used a mitt and not had a problem, same with feet!

Never thought of doing that! Just majorly moisturise them?
What do I do about the insides of my fingers? Im really pale so it looks stupid :( Shall I just tan inside there too!? x

Yep! But only brush it across lightly! Preferably with a mitt, and make sure you blend properly :)

Exfoliate and moisturise with an oil free moisturiser right before u do the tanning :) xx

I use a mitt then very lightly brush your hands lightly ONCE with the mitt. I dont bother blending as it normally comes on too much, just brushing your hand once normally does it for me.......And to get it off, baby wipes. Takes a few go`s, but does come off :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"