How to Get Your Body to Ovulate Regularly?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Super upset today. I thought I ovulated on CD 22 (12/3) with a temp dip, then spike the next morning, VERY positive OPKs and EWCM (which I never have). Well, what I thought was 2 and 3 DPO, my temps are back to pre-O temps. My body has tried two other times in the cycle to ovulate (positive OPKs, but not as dark as this last one. I took them off of FF to help pinpoint actual ovulation).

A "normal" cycle for me is about 35 days. But that isn't usual and they can range from 20-80 days. This is the first all-out-TTC cycle using temps, OPKs, and CM tracking at once.

I have PCOS. I just want to know why my body keeps failing. It isn't about stress, I have been very relaxed and quite happy this cycle, and part of my TTC process was a lot of relaxation time. There isn't much online regarding this, so I thought I would ask here. How can insure that I have a strong and regular ovulation? I'm afraid my egg quality may be at risk, but I don't know how true that could be.

Thank you.

I can't give you any answers as I'm new to all this, but I don't ovulate regular either so I'm just popping in to give you some support and let you know that you are not alone. I know their are ladies on this site you can give you some answers.

Hey, Camille. I did ovulate on the day I wrote this. My temps did a fallback rise type pattern here.

I actually have been eating clean. I eat only organic foods, and eat a bunch of veggies. I limit my meat intake to only local and organic, and I eat no dairy. Sometimes I do when it's like a holiday, but find that my stomach gets very upset after eating dairy. I guess we will see because it does take some time for it to affect you. Thanks for the reply!

There are several ways to have a strong and regular ovulation. Eat a Clean, Whole Food, Nourishing Fertility Diet. The Fertility Diet is about supporting your body in its reproductive efforts. Meaning eating real, whole foods, a variety of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Consistently, research has shown that following a Fertility Die. It is one of the most influential ways to support regular ovulation. Regular, moderate exercise helps maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI) or weight. Which in turn supports hormonal balance and healthy insulin levels both important for fertility and ovulation. Stress is known to trigger the body to make excess stress hormones. One of which is cortisol. Cortisol inhibits the body’s main sex hormone gonadotropin releasing hormone or GnRH. Several herbs have been found to encourage ovulation by having a positive influence on the hormone processes that regulate the menstrual cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->