How to make follicles grow

haleiwamama

Benji's mom and TTC #2
Reaction score
Is there a way to make follicles grow?

I took Clomid this month and my right ovary has 1 14mm follicle and 1 11mm, but I'de like for both eggs to float away to increase my chances since DH has low morphology...

Doc is not a fan of twins so he may give me the trigger shot before follicle #2 has a chance to grow to a mature size...

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure but I've heard some people take soy isoflavones along with Clomid. You might want to google that to see if that would help!

I tried clomid for 2 cycles due to dh's poor morphology, he has 6% normal forms. It didn't work for me but I have my fingers crossed for you. How bad is his morph?

I tried clomid for 2 cycles due to dh's poor morphology, he has 6% normal forms. It didn't work for me but I have my fingers crossed for you. How bad is his morph?

4% and motility wasnt great either, 41%....

Idk, just got back from the doctor... I was really positive and certain I would get m BFP this month but now Im just kinda down.... everything looked ok, but my thyroid levels went through the roof... which creates a huge risk for miscarriage IF it even happens....

I'm not sure but I've heard some people take soy isoflavones along with Clomid. You might want to google that to see if that would help!

I think you're not supposed to do that, but Im not sure why... I think its to avoid over stimulation syndrome..

I think according to WHO guidelines in regards to morphology, anything 4% and over is classed as normal. My dh only had 14% rapid linear motile and 40% progressive motile. I know atleast 25% rapid linear is normal. Its annoying when you know its technically possible for pregnancy but its just not happening, but like you said, you also have thyroid issues so that too will play a role in conception.

I think according to WHO guidelines in regards to morphology, anything 4% and over is classed as normal. My dh only had 14% rapid linear motile and 40% progressive motile. I know atleast 25% rapid linear is normal. Its annoying when you know its technically possible for pregnancy but its just not happening, but like you said, you also have thyroid issues so that too will play a role in conception.

Yesterday the nurse also told me that they are very strict with the morphology test so most men have low numbers... that was good go hear but if he only had 31 million, which is normal but not a high number... plus my thyroid issue which has blown through the roof now...

I got it tested this week and it was higher than ever.. 8.1, and it needs to be between 1 and 2... my meds were upped but it takes at least 3 weeks to stabilize so its a possibility that this cycle and the next will be affected. :/

Yesterday at the fert doctors office, the phlebotomist wa answering some of my questions and she said that if they had given me estrogen after clomid was done, I woud have had more than 1 egg.... its irritating that they dont want to do that .... I old them from the beginning that I would rather have twins than not because not only Im having a late start, Id like o have 4 kids and I wont be able to if I run into this issue every time...

Are you guys' doctors also like this? Or do other doctors actually help women get prego with twins? I know they cant control it 100% with timed intercourse, but if they at least tried to stick to my family plan it would have been nice

I don't think any doc will prescribe it unless you absolutely need it or as a last resort. Most docs like to avoid multiple births due to the risks and complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->