• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how to pass the time

3babesforme

Reaction score
you would think with a 3 and 4 year old, plus being in nursing school that i would be busy enough to take my mind off this pregnancy a bit :wacko: i am so excited about this baby it's all i can think of! (and naturally, worry about).

my first scan isn't until february 23ish :wacko::wacko:

i don't know how i'm going to last until then lol.

i'm currently 4weeks, 5 days. anyone else around here? not much symptoms.

It is funny how during pregnancy we always look forward to the next big milestone. I've had my first scan and I'm already looking forward to my next one. I'm not sure if the doctor will give me another one before 20 weeks or if I won't get another until my gender scan. Either way it seems like an eternity! Shopping has been helping me pass the time, buying neutral things for the nursery already. I could use some tips to help pass the time too :)

Same here! I dropped my last nursing pre-req; didn't want to risk all the chemicals in A&P even with a respirator. So now I'm just working part- time and being a full time stay at home mom to my special needs 4 1/2 year old. I used to be very busy, but as of late, I've got time on my hands lol. All I can think about is this pregnancy, but it's hard not to when every thing I do revolves around keeping myself healthy for the baby! Lol. I've been talking to OH about possible names- just for fun, and reading birthing stoires, and tracking the baby's development. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I get an early scram next week!!

I cannot get pregnancy off my mind it's driving me crazy!! With my first I was working full time and had a busy life and friends I spent lots of time with. Now I am a stay at home mum and I moved somewhere I don't have many friends or get out much. I just want to baby shop but Hubby said no until 20 weeks this time :(

I cannot get pregnancy off my mind it's driving me crazy!! With my first I was working full time and had a busy life and friends I spent lots of time with. Now I am a stay at home mum and I moved somewhere I don't have many friends or get out much. I just want to baby shop but Hubby said no until 20 weeks this time :(

i understand you completely! with my first i was a full time college student about to graduate. with my second i had only had my first baby 4 months before when i found out i was pregnant! this time.. i feel like i have even more time on my hands even though i don't lol

Same here! I dropped my last nursing pre-req; didn't want to risk all the chemicals in A&P even with a respirator. So now I'm just working part- time and being a full time stay at home mom to my special needs 4 1/2 year old. I used to be very busy, but as of late, I've got time on my hands lol. All I can think about is this pregnancy, but it's hard not to when every thing I do revolves around keeping myself healthy for the baby! Lol. I've been talking to OH about possible names- just for fun, and reading birthing stoires, and tracking the baby's development. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I get an early scram next week!!

very lucky! i don't get a scan for quite another few weeks. around 9-10 weeks. :wacko:

It is funny how during pregnancy we always look forward to the next big milestone. I've had my first scan and I'm already looking forward to my next one. I'm not sure if the doctor will give me another one before 20 weeks or if I won't get another until my gender scan. Either way it seems like an eternity! Shopping has been helping me pass the time, buying neutral things for the nursery already. I could use some tips to help pass the time too :)

that's what i've been doing. even before i found out i was pregnant i've been refurbishing furniture for the baby's room (i've taken a break in first tri just because of the painting, etc)

I am with you all I'm soooo bored! I have loads of washing and ironing to do but I really don't wana do it 😓

There isn't really a way, or at least I've not discovered it yet :haha: planning is helping me greatly, looking up baby things and writing lists!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"