How to read BBT charts and OPKs?

McWick

Reaction score
Hello all,

After loosing our son at 32 weeks and miscarrying at 6 weeks, we are ready to try again.

I have just began bbt charting and using OPK and I was hoping that someone may be able to advise me as to what day I ovulated.

Wed 19th 8pm: positive LH, temp 36.6, ovulation pain in the evening,
Thur 20th 7am: positive LH, temp 36.2, ovulation pain during the day
Thur 20th 8pm: negative LH, temp 36.2, ovulation pain in evening
Fri 21st: temp 36.2
Sat 22nd: temp 36.8
Sun 23rd: temp 36.8
Mon 24th: temp 36.8

DH and I made love on the Sun evening then again on Thursday evening (he was away with business Mon - Thur) do you think we missed ovulation or still in with a chance?

Thanks!

Hi McWick,
Sorry for your losses!
It looks like you ovulated on Friday the 21st (or late in the evening on Thursday). The higher temps from Saturday onwards mean that ovulation happened. So the Thursday BD was great timing, you definitely have a chance this month!
You can enter your chart information at a website like fertilityfriend.com
Good luck!

Hi there, yes Id agree that you ovd friday too! :thumbup: so thurs night would have been a great time! It only takes one remember! :winkwink: good luck hun! Id also recommend fertility friend too! If you click on my chart, you may be able to set up a free account from there... Xx

Thank you both very much. I have taken your advice and joined fertility friend and it says Friday as well :) best wishes

ah thats great! :thumbup: 7dpo 2moro then! Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"