How to regulate cycles?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey Ladies.

Gutted that I am having to post here as thought it was impossible not to get preggers since I spent nearly the entire time from end of AF until now BD'ing but Af was due yesterday and have been getting those awful sensations of AF arriving and getting BFN's and I am 16 DPO today so gonna count myself out this month.

My real question is, how do I regulate my cycles?
I have NEVER had a problem with my cycles, they have been like clockwork for years until about December when my Nan died, ever since they have been getting later and later, April it was the 12th and May the 18th, this month meant to be 17th but still no sign although think she will show tomorrow because as I type I am getting that horrible sensation in my lower stomach.

I just wanna regulate them so I can stand a better chance and conceiving.:hugs:

Hows your diet? have you put on weight? It may be simple things like eating better. The big option would be asking a doctor to check in on your hormonal levels and make sure everything is in the right areas.

Go to your ob & get Provera! Take one pill for 5 days then 3 days later, AF shows her face!

I second what Jesspape said, how is your diet? i gained weight (it was a huge amount tho) and my periods were all over, started to lose weight all be it very slowly and its being more regular now every 35 days :)

My cycle got longer and longer and I notice I was Oing. SO i got on the pill and its my first month off and I od as I would be on a 28 day cycle

I've heard good things about Vitex regulating cycles...may be worth a shot
Also, Evening Primrose oil and Dong Quai taken from AF to O support estrogen balance. Good luck

Be careful with epo because it can take away o. Happened with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"