how to stay positive while ttc with pcos

venomkyss

Reaction score
I have PCOS and I've been ttc for 5 months now. I dtd just about everyday and never use protection. I've taken countless tests and have only gotten one positive, which resulted in a miscarriage. I am so frustrated. I really admire you ladies who've tried for years unsuccessfully and are still so hopeful. I really don't think I could do it.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 15. I never took in the reality of the consequences of this syndrome. At 15, it's common for girls to be ok with no kids or that it'll be hard to get pregnant. And irregular periods aren't so bad until you're trying. I got pregnant with my daughter fairly easy. So I thought maybe doctors were wrong. I just really want to ask you ladies how you stay positive and what are some tips that helped you get pregnant. I'm seriously thinking of going to see a doctor.

i dont (think) i have pcos, but i know its so hard ttc!
just try and think this is another month and youll get there, i myself have had a few wobbles aswell, and a cry here or there.
from what i hear from other ladies, its normal to feel like this, so dont beat yourself up about feeling down.:flower:
you'll get there in the end. I knwo a lady with PCOS and she has 2 beautiful baby girls now :)
May i ask how did you know you had PCOS? what symptoms did you get?
xxxxxx Good Luck xxxxx

I went to the hospital with bad side cramps that lasted weeks and I hadn't had a period in 6 months. I ended up having cysts all over my ovaries. The doctor and a gynecologist both diagnosed PCOS.

Thankyou , i do hope you get your BFP.
you have concieved before, so its good to stay positive and know that you have done it before so chances are you will again.
I hope you do soon xx

I wish you well trying to have your second child. I'm in a similar position but I'm only on month one of TTC#2, but 3rd pregnancy overall. I would see your dr if you're worried, the earlier you're seen the earlier you can get help :)

I'm on month 3 trying for number 2 with PCOS, it took 9 months to fall with my son, so I'm not too worried yet. It is hard and so disappointing though to see bfn after bfn.

Hello x
I fell really easily with my son who is almost 15 months old.
We started "trying" when he was 3 months old as I wanted a small age gap between him and his brother/sister.
Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of trying.
I didn't get AF after giving birth, even though I was bottle feeding - I had blood tests etc and a scan and provera last year in July and was diagnosed with PCOS.
I had a chemical in November and another one last month ...
Tried Metformin but that didn't really do much, last week I rang my GP who has to go for a board meeting before referring me for further treatment/

I'd probably go and see a doctor as soon as you can - just for advice, if anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"