how to tell DH

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
This is DH first baby. I haven't told him yet that I'm pregnant. How did u tell him?? I wanted it to be special.....

I told my husband on Father's Day, took a picture of the test and made it into a card for him

With my first I just told him - nothing special in planning but the moment was still beautiful. This time we were talking about family and I said "and our family is about to expand, at least in 9 months". I am not one for big gushy events so that was perfect. I seen a lot of comments where people put their son or daughter in a shirt that says "future big brother/sister".

Good luck! Any way you slice it it will be a moment to remember!

We were NTNP, so I bought a little onsie during this time in the plans of using it to announce to FI.
When I found out I laid the onsie out on our bed with the test on top and just waited until he noticed it.
:D

Just text him telling him! He lives 1.5 hours away so no clue if he screamed or not ;) haha xxx

. I seen a lot of comments where people put their son or daughter in a shirt that says "future big brother/sister".

There's so many of those now.. Not really original anymore.

I'm not one for anything gushy either or elaborate. I was just happy I found out the day before Father's Day, we'd been trying for months so was great to tell husband Father's Day his face was lovely

But to tell everyone else we've just told them

I also told mine on Father's Day, I made him a card from our son and it was in the "PS" at the end. The look on his face was priceless! Some sweet little surprise like a card, giving him a gift like a onesie (love that idea), writing it on a cake in icing (little more involved), could all be really fun!

I put a poppy seed in his hand. I let him be confused for a second and then I said "that's about how big our baby is right now". His face was priceless! Then I showed him the pregnancy test. :)

My oh told me do not much help. Id do another test eith him there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"