How to tell if cervix is high or low

Pulirula

Reaction score
I have an app on my phone that tells me to track my cervix positions. How can you tell if it's high or low? I want to say it's high right now. My finger can reach all the way around it. So I'm gonna say it's like 3 inches up. Does that sound right? Or is that low and when it's high it's out of reach? Honestly it doesn't even feel like it ever moves. I know that when have my af and I put a tAmpon in it doesn't go in the far. So it does get lower than where it is now. I think. Geez this is confusing!

High is when it's just barely reachable or you can't reach it at all, probably trying to shove your hand as far is as possible to just get a good feel :haha: Low is when you barely have to go in, probably around your first knuckle or so. Medium is somewhere in between.

It can take practice of checking throughout your cycle to know what's low, medium, and high for you. I used to check all the time a couple of years ago and got pretty good at determining position. Last cycle was my first in awhile, and it was difficult trying to figure it out. I think I'm starting to get it again.

Check throughout your entire cycle and you'll start getting a better idea of what's normal for you. Also be consistent with the time of day that you check your CP. CM can be noted throughout the day, documenting your most fertile, but if you always check in the morning, always document what it is in the morning. If you always check at night, always document the one at night.

If I check cm during the day, I try to ignore what my CP is and then only document the one at the normal time.

When mine is high Its difficult to reach I can just barely reach the bottom of my cervix when its low its very easy to find and reach and I can tell if its open or closed with no problem. Keep practicing it takes a while to get the hang of. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->