How true is this?

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am 33 + 4 and last night the most weirdest thing happened, I woke up gagging, I didn't actually vomit alot of acid reflux that came up my neck. People have been telling me today that its a sign of baby coming? Is it really or is it another myth?!

Not sure if it's a sign that early, but I've heard of people vomiting / having diarrhea right before labor off after labor started.

I could be wrong about it but really happening that early, but I think it's more common right before or during.

Thanks a million, and not to be gross but bowel movements have become more suddenly on me, its not diarrhea but alot easier to pass than the rest of my pregnancy. I am noticing alot more discharge but nk signs of a show. She is very active tho could it be her movements causing this? According to scans she is head down already and my bump has dropped.

I wish I could believe this to be true and it may be true for some but I have been having the worse heart burn and nausea ! I've also been having lots of soft bowel movements I say mayb it's my body cleaning itself out but now I'm like well if that's true where the heck is my baby lol!

My heartburn got infinitely worst at about 32 weeks or so, with reflux and the whole nine yards. It's actually settled a bit since then, so obviously wasn't a sign for me!!

As for the BMs, unless it's truly liquid/diarrhea, I wouldn't think it's much of a sign. Probably more related to higher amounts of relaxin in your system - the hormone that allows you to stretch enough to deliver your baby. It builds up throughout the third trimester.

Good luck!

I wouldn't worry, it just sounds like heartburn properly kicking in, it tend to happen once you start getting bigger. The bowel movement is common too; frequent loose bowel movements or constipation (sometimes fluctuating between both, ugh) are common in 3rd tri. The joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->