How trustworthy are CB smiley faces?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hello!

I got a CB smiley face 3 days ago but when I took the stick out the two blue lines were not as dark as each other at all!! I also haven't had a temp rise to confirm ovulation so I'm wondering if I can trust it or not! I did have very sore boobs/nipples which is a sign that I have had before with ovulation. I took a cheaply test yesterday which has lines as dark as each other, then did CB and CB said negative!

Any thoughts/experiences ? X

Also please look at my chart...is there any hope for me?

I used a cb digi with my first and conceived the cycle I used it. They're too expensive for me now, so I use $ store tests. Lol. If you took a test yesterday and the lines were same colour then I would say you are about to ovulate. I have good luck with the cheapies! Got my two dark lines yesterday as well :)

Can't really help you with your chart so I'm not really sure. Wishing you lots of luck!

CB are very sensitive. They knew it was on it's way. Reading the instructions for CB it states you MUST use FMU. Did you do this? Also, digital tests are just that. You are to ignore the blue lines. You must read the digital screen, all digital tests say to ignore the test sticks themselves. When I had 'high' status with my Cb monitor there was barely a second line there. I have just had a 8+ fertile window, goodness knows why. After 5 days of high, I finally got my peak and have given up testing so far. However FF state until yesterday I was in my fertile window, which is a total of 8 days.

Not a chart expert I am afraid, I've had a quick look at your chart but I'm still very new to charting so couldn't explain your chart, sorry - I wish you the best of luck though! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->