How were your lines when testing early with FRER? FAINT positives at 7 DPO!

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
How were your lines when testing ridiculously early/testing right when hcg could be detected in urine?

Why I'm asking...
I know it's early. im 7 dpo with faint lines on 3 tests. 2 curved frers and 1 old style frer. and a pinkish shadow on wondfo. I got a positive with my daughter with frer and wondfo at 8 DPO, didn't test earlier. Also I got NOTHING on any of my frers yesterday or day before. I did however have questionable evap looking shadows on my wondfos yesterday that weren't as dark as today. So sudden lines are keeping me hopeful but I'm not saying bfp.

With my daughter the line was so hard to see on the old style frer that it was only visible in certain angles and even then, I kept questioning if it was fake.it was indeed pink though. YET ironically the wondfos looked like gray and darker Faint lines with her using same urine sample. Both darkened after they dried and both brands showed up within 3 minutes.

I'm one day before though with potential baby #2 and getting these lines and I can't tell if there's pink. I would say they are more gray. Either way I'll keep testing.

All the lines showed up instantly dark and faded to a light line by 3 minutes and that line stayed on all three tests. as for the shadow on wondfo, it showed up pink after time limit but before it looked like a shadow during time limit. Now that I look at the tests after time limit, the line did darken more after it became light during time limit.

hi Hun, when i was 9dpo i got really really faint lines on frer.. i couldnt tell on colour but i do have a pic of the frer test... i just got 3 bfp's tonight on the old frer.. hopefully u get a bfp soon.. koz my bfp's that showed tonight came more than a week after my AF was due xo attaching pic now of 9dpo hpt

its soo hard too see hun, but i knew there was the faintest line on it!

Attachments

• 2016-04-13_21.05.24[1].jpg
    2016-04-13_21.05.24[1].jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 71
If I had to guess it sounds like an early positive. My last pregnancy mine were like that 8dpo and I finally got a clear positive 9dpo in the evening. But I've also had some indents and evaps on FRER so dont get too excited yet. I didnt use FRER this time around but my earliest lines only showed after the time limit but looked quite clear and pink. I even tried dipping one in water to check it wasnt just the tests.

I wanted to update with SMU. just took a clear blue plus and it had faint blue plus! I've taken one last cycle and it was stark white. I hope it's my early bfp. ;D

Got a shadow on Walmart cheapie within time limit(under 2 mins) with SMU. I've never used Walmart cheapies with my pregnancies before. not sure if the shadow within time limit is worth considering or not. Has anyone ever gotten any test line like that on Walmart cheapie and clear blue plus? I know I should wait to test any more but I have so many tests here and getting lines like this doesn't help the fact I need a wait lol

Got a super faint plus on EPT.. I'm home now I'll start uploading pics but they are so faint and I'm so early so I'm not asking really if it's a bfp or not. I just wanted to show you guys since someone asked.

Here's the EPT and clear blue. Both lines showed up under 3 minutes and got darker as it dried but they are sooooo faint. Took both with SMU and I'm still taking other brands right now lol ... ;( sorry if that's annoying

Attachments

• 20160428_105435.jpg
    20160428_105435.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20160428_113034.jpg
    20160428_113034.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 64
Just took another with same SMU cup. This is EASY AT HOME midstream. I'm shaking it has a line too underneath the shadow of the window and I'm only 7 DPO.

Attachments

• 20160428_114552.jpg
    20160428_114552.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 83
Soooo you're 12 dpo have you tested anymore?? :D

I just took this a few mins ago on no hold.

Attachments

• a2UtukJINrgxKxjqfFauzQMS35IoneKW_lg.jpg
    a2UtukJINrgxKxjqfFauzQMS35IoneKW_lg.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 62
Bfp, congrats!
Mine started just like yours, so so so faint at about 8 dpo. But then a couple of days later I get a frer and it was as clear as day :) get a frer to see nice clear lines.
Here's a pic of my clear blue. 3 days later got a positive 1-2 weeks on a digi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19
See something faint good luck!

Congrats! With my first 3 pregnancies I got good positives at 10dpo. I never tested any earlier.
With this pregnancy I tested at what I believe was 6 or 7dpo and had dark lines!
I'm not sure if I implanted early, but it is defiantly possible to get a positive at 7dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->