How will i cope?

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
The last couple of days have been so hard. The tightenings have been getting stronger and last night i was told it was because Ruby has settled in the back to back position. the pains are bad!!!!!

I have heard back labour is painful but im also being induced tommorrow at 8am and they are using the Oxytycin (sp?) drip straight away as my waters broke friday.

How am i going to cope with the pain tommorrow if this hurts so much??!!!!
Im so scared

Sam, just focus on your little princess, and that you will get to meet her soon! You are being so brave, just keep her in mind. Take your scan photo and hold it and focus on it when the pain is too much and realise it's all for a reason, you're bringing her into the world!

Aww hun, Huge :hug:, you can do this, you are so strong just think about meeting your beautiful little girl. I will be thinking of you, good luck tomorrow, take care :hugs: XX

just think about meeting your beautiful little girl, think of everything you have done so far! Wishing you all the best x

Each pain brings you closer to Ruby :hugs:

Concentrate on meeting Lil Miss Ruby rather than the pain....it will all be frogotten as soon as she is in your arms xox
Will be thinking of you 2moro hunny xox

Aww hun just think with every pain it will bring u closer to metting Ruby, im being induced tomorrow too and although not the drip im feeling the exact same as u. Think its only natural to be frightened. Hope it all goes well for you hun. Kx

Remember, you may have a longer labour as you are being inducded. But you can have a epijural.-- dont be frightend of it if you get offered it, take it if you need it
I was induced with my daugther and the epijural was a god send :) Also the catheta means you wont have to worry about painful wees afterwards!

You will be fine i know you will. I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

(BTW your babies likley to share my daughters birthday shes 4 tomorrow)

:hugs: you will be fine sweetie :hugs: Your body will know how to cope but i agree that if it gets too much and the epidural is available take it, its amazing will mean you can get some rest in preperation for pushing. Will be thinking about you tomorrow xx

Don't worry, you'll be just fine.. Your body is made for it!! Like my m/w says you're not sick, ill, there's nothing wrong with you or your baby.. You need to embrace the pain, cause that's the price to hold your lil Angel, no??! Be strong, it's only one day in your life afterwards you have a child forever!! Focus lol!! good luck!!! xx

Good Luck for tomorrow,

Just keep thinking that you are going to meet your gorgeous baby girl after all that pain and that will get you through it im sure xxxxx

Dont panic about it too much hunni - Just think that as soon as she is here it will all go away!!
will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you be strong vibes!!

Sending you wishes for tomorrow. It'll be worth it - hope they look after you well at Musgrove.

My first was a back to back birth. Similar to you waters broke but then nothing else happened for me, contractions weren't strong enough for anything else to happen. I was given hormone drip to stimulate contractions (not sure if that is what you are getting). I ended up having an epidural to dull the pain and it did help. Keep trying your exercises to see if Ruby can move before you go, my midwife had mentioned that they encourage you to do this even when in labour now. They say that it takes longer to deliver a baby back to back, it took me about 11 hours from when drip started.

Just keep calm hun and don't panic. You will see Ruby very soon and that is the main thing. She has to get here somehow. Just deal with each thing as it happens. Each labour is different, even ones that are back to back, and each woman handles it differently.

Good luck and can't wait for the updates, at least now you will have pain relief for any contractions! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->