How will i kno if im in labour???

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Ok how do i kno if im in labour im tryin 2 work out if im in labour or if its in my head???

Oh honey u will know! Painful contractions u cant walk or talk through. y wht r u feeling?

If you can't tell yet then you don't need to worry about whether it is or isn't. You'll know eventually as your symptoms won't go away, they'll get worse...oh and a little person will pop out of you...YEY, congrats!

Seriously though, I'd had BH on and off for days so wasn't sure myself till I realised my BH would usually stop after a few hours and six hours in these tightenings were getting more uncomfortable and not going away, so not BH but labour.

Early stage you probably won't but when those contractions come there will be no mistaking them!!!

Im gettin loads of pressure 2day and bk ache like period ache and my bump has dropped, but i aint in major pain jus uncomfy now n then, and it feels like my waters going to break the way shes pushin

Probably be baby getting lower into your pelvis hun. When you go into labour you will know, will feel like BH at first but it will get stronger and stronger and more regular. Good luck with your last 3 weeks! :) x

i had period like feelings and a weird pulsy sensation in my bottom?? also aches a lot i assume its baby getting lower??x

Ive had the same sort of thing this week. Especially these past few days. He is really pushing his head down now and the pains are really sharp. Also his back is facing my back an as a result, any pains that i have been getting have mainly been in my back! But other than that ive had no show yet, no waters break or anything. As the other ladies have said, we will know when we are in labour because it will be a constant pain that grows stronger =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->